Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Camwhoring lunch

2138hrs: My best pal joined me for lunch today in the city. It was great seeing him again after 2 months. Had a great lunch at Coffee Connection where we sat on giant bean bags and low tables. Which is a pain for me considering I've got legs like a giraffe. I was knocking my knees into the table's edge every now and then. But the club sandwich I had was excellent though a little messy. Our lunch(which was rather expensive) was filled with much catching up and camwhoring. Yes, both Justina and I took turns camwhoring with my new phone. And the photos didn't turn out too bad. It's one of those rare times where I actually look good in a photo. It was a great initiation for my digicam/phone too. The coffee place just seemed like a really nice background. Justina was wearing his seriously cool Ducati series Oakleys today. I'm so jealous. It was a birthday present from his Dad. All he needs now is a Ducati Monster S4 to match the shades. So I told him to ask his Dad for a Duke on his next birthday. I'll seriously pay money just to see his Dad's reaction....hahaha.

Seriously though, it was nice catching up with my buddy today. Glad you came down today Juz. See ya for our Transformers date soon!

And here's our camwhoring pics....... =oP

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
You know I always thought Juz looks a little perverted when he smiles like that. Don't tell him that though...doh! I forgot he reads my blog! Dun worry bro, you may look perverted but I still love ya *beats chest twice and makes peace sign*

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Too much flash photography is tough on the eyes

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Pervert! =oP

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
See what I mean bout the background? I just love warm flourescents

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
You know, this would've been the favourite pic of myself if it wasn't blurred

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yours truly all splendid under warm flourescents

Oh no....I'm a camwhore! @ 2153hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home