My Lambo & it's Baby...
0950hrs: After being inspired by my success with the last few pics, I decided to do a proper photoshoot with my Lamborghini Countach LP 5000S. And I have to say the pic didn't turn out too bad. I'm pretty happy with the way things turned out.
The camera did give a few problems though. Firstly it spoiled a couple of pontentially good shots by not being able to choose the focusing point. Another thing is that there're some problems with it's CCD's auto white balance. The pics all came out with a blueish hue which indicates the camera employed the wrong white balance for the pic. Guess I can't complain too much huh? It is an old banged up(I landed on it once) second hand camera after all. I wish I could afford the Canon Powershot A640 though. It'll promise even better pics!
Anywho here's the pics....
Mummy & Baby....





The Mummy pics...





















The Baby Lamborghini Countach LP 5000S was a birthday present from Dom for my 18th birthday. And I still love it. Thanks Dom!
Going Lamborically nuts @ 1000hrs
The camera did give a few problems though. Firstly it spoiled a couple of pontentially good shots by not being able to choose the focusing point. Another thing is that there're some problems with it's CCD's auto white balance. The pics all came out with a blueish hue which indicates the camera employed the wrong white balance for the pic. Guess I can't complain too much huh? It is an old banged up(I landed on it once) second hand camera after all. I wish I could afford the Canon Powershot A640 though. It'll promise even better pics!
Anywho here's the pics....
Mummy & Baby....





The Mummy pics...





















The Baby Lamborghini Countach LP 5000S was a birthday present from Dom for my 18th birthday. And I still love it. Thanks Dom!
Going Lamborically nuts @ 1000hrs
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home