Thursday, May 31, 2007

Photo test...

2337hrs: A friend showed me a model car forum recently and I saw a couple nice shots featuring a pair of Ferrari F40s. It got me wondering if I could achieve the same shots. So I went out and got a pair of 'daylight' flourescent bulbs, a few sheets of art paper for a background, hooked up my digicam and fired away. But just after 10 shots my camera died. So I only managed two good shots with the limited time I had. Which is why only the Nissan Skyline R34 JGTC is featured. But I would really like to do the same shots with my Lamborghini once I have the cam charged up again.

The inspiration....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The results...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Test shot

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The only good pic

But I think I'm being held back by equipment though. Considering my Powershot A80 is only capable of giving me an aperture up F8, the depth of field suffers abit. Which leads to a less 'composed' picture. So I'm pretty much limited to close up shots. Which kinda sucks. But I guess I'll have to make do till I can afford something better. *sigh*

Better shots next time........@ 2346hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home