Not another week like this....please?
2151hrs: I spent my weekend packing up the house and doing things I haven't had time to do. Like re-washing that Deuter bag of mine. I came home today hoping it'll be the last time I have to wash it but seeing it just now only made me curse. I mean this time I scrubbed with detergent and a brush with plastic bristles but the FUCKING sticky residue remains. FUCK! The bag is driving me fucking crazy. I'm not regretting lending it to my friend but I don't know. This thing with the bag is driving me crazy. Everytime I see that sticky fucking residue on my bag my blood pressure starts skyrocketing. I have a good mind to throw the fucking bag away cause it's better out of sight and out of mind than getting pissed off everytime I see it. It's such a fucking sticky (pun unintended) issue because I lent the bag to a good friend. It's not really his fault. It's the fucking Thai airport's fucking fault who used that fucking tape that's fucking me up so bad. I do hope some kind terrorist blows that airport to kingdom come. Arrggghhhhh! FUCK!
I'm still not sleeping well. I can't remember the last time I had an unbroken night's rest and woke up refreshed the next day. This constant fatigue is taking a heavy toll on me. It's making me forgetful and very irritable at work. It's not a good thing. I don't know where this insomnia is coming from. I don't have anything on my mind that should be causing this sleeplessness. But this thing is really killing me, bad. My head is so heavy now I can't hold it straight. But when I lie down, my mind just doesn't switch off. It refuses to switch off. Even the flu meds the doc gave me to help me sleep doesn't work. If this goes on any further I might have to start asking for some tranquilizers. I'm trying very hard to avoid that but this can't go on. My mental health is suffering very badly. I was so tired I didn't even have an appetite for lunch today. I really don't know what to do if this goes on. It's a good thing this week is only a 3 day work week for me. Tomorrow's my last day of work for this week. I need help.
God help me cause I just don't know what to do. I'm going crazy.
Gravity by John Mayer
Gravity, is working against me
I'm still not sleeping well. I can't remember the last time I had an unbroken night's rest and woke up refreshed the next day. This constant fatigue is taking a heavy toll on me. It's making me forgetful and very irritable at work. It's not a good thing. I don't know where this insomnia is coming from. I don't have anything on my mind that should be causing this sleeplessness. But this thing is really killing me, bad. My head is so heavy now I can't hold it straight. But when I lie down, my mind just doesn't switch off. It refuses to switch off. Even the flu meds the doc gave me to help me sleep doesn't work. If this goes on any further I might have to start asking for some tranquilizers. I'm trying very hard to avoid that but this can't go on. My mental health is suffering very badly. I was so tired I didn't even have an appetite for lunch today. I really don't know what to do if this goes on. It's a good thing this week is only a 3 day work week for me. Tomorrow's my last day of work for this week. I need help.
God help me cause I just don't know what to do. I'm going crazy.
Gravity by John Mayer
Gravity, is working against me
And gravity, wants to bring me down
Oh, I've never known what makes this man
With all the love that his heart can stand
Dream of ways to throw it all away
Whoa, gravity is working against me
And gravity, it wants to bring me down
Oh, twice as much ain't twice as good
And can't sustain like one half could
Its wanting more that's gonna send me to my knees
Oh, twice as much ain't twice as good
And can't sustain like one half could
Its wanting more that's gonna send me to my knees
Whoa gravity, stay the hell away from me
Whoa gravity, has taken better man than me
Now how can that be
Just keep me where the light is
Just keep me where the light is
C'mon keep me where the light is
C'mon keep me where the light isGod, please grant some sleep to the weary @ 2213hrs
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home