Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Goodbye my lover, Goodbye my friend....

1959hrs: I want to wail and flail my arms wild cause I just lost my favourite piece of technology. I've misplaced my fantastic, perfectly 'burned-in' Shure E2Cs. They're gone and they can't be found. My sweet sweet sounding Shures. Gone....

The last time I saw the earphones was on Friday morning when I used them on the way to work in the bus. I kept them in my bag(at least I thought I did) just before I got off the bus and I haven't used them until today. I haven't used them over the weekend but when I wanted them this morning, they couldn't be found. I didn't have time to search the house this morning cause I was rushing for work. But I just finished searching the house and they can't be found. The only logical place for them to be is in the bus where I think they must've fallen from my bag.

What am I going to do? I can't exactly go out and buy myself another pair of $160++ earphones now. My budget this month can't handle that. Now my iPod is next to useless without those earphones. It's pointless trying to use anything else to listen to it. Once you've used Shures, nothing, I REPEAT, NOTHING sounds as good. I miss them right now.

The only hope I have now is tha the bus driver finds it in the bus(I take a private bus to work). But it's been 6 days! Chances are slim to none that he will actually find it. But I hope and I pray he does.

Goodbye My Lover
by James Blunt

Did I disappoint you or let you down?
Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?
'Cause I saw the end before we'd begun,
Yes I saw you were blinded and I knew I had won.
So I took what's mine by eternal right.
Took your soul out into the night.
It may be over but it won't stop there,
I am here for you if you'd only care.
You touched my heart you touched my soul.
You changed my life and all my goals.
And love is blind and that I knew when,
My heart was blinded by you.
I've kissed your lips and held your head.
Shared your dreams and shared your bed.
I know you well, I know your smell.
I've been addicted to you.
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.(x2)
I am a dreamer but when I wake,
You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take.
And as you move on, remember me,
Remember us and all we used to be
I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile.
I've watched you sleeping for a while.
I'd be the father of your child.
I'd spend a lifetime with you.
I know your fears and you know mine.
We've had our doubts but now we're fine,
And I love you, I swear that's true.
I cannot live without you.
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.(x2)
And I still hold your hand in mine.
In mine when I'm asleep.
And I will bear my soul in time,
When I'm kneeling at your feet.
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.(x2)
I'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollow.
I'm so, I'm so, I'm so hollow.(x2)


Bummed....absolutely completely utterly bummed... @ 2008hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home