Stupid stupid me...
1548hrs: I'm ashamed of myself. I'm ashamed because I let Big Ben make a work based decision today(I'm still at work btw). I couldn't wait till I got home to blog this out because that's how disturbed I am. I hate it. I hate it that I let Big Ben take the helm from me today. I've been dealing with this rather pretty girl/woman the last couple of days. I thought my work with her was over but she appeared at my table today asking for help. She had forgotten to photocopy those invoices she passed me 2 days ago and there's an audit later at 1630hrs and she needs them ASAP. I mean it didn't take a lot of trouble to find the invoices and make photocopies for her. But it did take up my work time. And I know that if it were anyone else(I mean if it were a guy), I'll tell him 'too bad, life sucks'. I know it's not a big thing but I know what made me wanna help save her cute behind. I just hate how I arrived at that decision. I made a work based decision using my balls! I hate myself. Arrggghhh.....I'm so ashamed I feel like cycling into the path of an oncoming bus when I go cycling later.
I hate acting like an adolescent @ 1557hrs
I hate acting like an adolescent @ 1557hrs
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home