Thursday, April 05, 2007

Supernova TR5

2223hrs: Yes, finally I've gotten myself a new pair of sports shoes after harping about it since December last year. The old pair is so terribly worn that I was embarrassed to use it the last time I visited the gym. I mean it's literally disintegrating from the inside out. Most of the inner lining is pretty much worn away especially at the heel. Which makes it awfully uncomfortable to wear. The sole itself fell apart and I had to superglue it back till I could afford a new pair. It really has reached the end of it's service life. Now that I've finally acquired a new pair, the old ones really have to go.

May I present the Adidas Supernova TR5s......
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I walked into my regular shop at Peninsula Plaza and asked my favourite man to recommend a good pair. He showed me a few that didn't have the dark colours I liked. I browsed through all the racks when my eyes fell on these. I wanted a pair that had a simliar colour scheme to the old pair cause it goes with anything I wear and cause it looks agressive I tried it on and found it a little stiff at first. I jumped around in it and like the sales guy said, the support is good. Support is a necessity since I'm ailed with flat feet. I tried on a few others just for comparison but finally settled on the Supernovas and I'm quite happy with my purchase. I checked them out on the website and it's pretty much what I want in a pair of running shoes. Comfort, support, superior shock absorption and durability. The novas satisfies all criterias. I paid a sum total of SGD$128 for this pair of cool shoes. It's only an $8 difference from the old pair but the old pair wasn't all that good. I'm thankful to learn there isn't a steel protection plate in the novas unlike my old pair. I have learnt that the steel plate is pretty much useless besides giving you aching heels after awhile.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The old worn out stinky pair.....after 3 years of service it's time to bid goodbye

I'm gonna spend the rest of the night lacing up the Supernovas in such a way that I can just slip them on without tying the laces. Then it's off to bed cause I've gotta work OT tomorrow. No, I'm not hardworking. There's just too much to do and I can't finish all the reports during the past week cause of all the other things I had to do. I'm really working hard for my money.....

Ben no longer has a good excuse not to exercise @ 2239hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home