Lunch time....still alone but at least I'm eating healthy
1239hrs: Just came back from lunch alone. Yes, I managed to beat the lunch time crowd by going for lunch at 12. I had simple economy rice and I managed to finish my lunch by 1215hrs and here I am. Blogging, chatting(on MSN) and eating my fruits. Yes, I'm trying really hard to eat healthy these days. The next step now is to start exercising.
This morning was tough. I came in at 0830hrs and hit the ground running. I didn't even have time to touch the char siew baos I bought for breakfast. Breakfast was supplemented with 3(teeny weeny) cups of milo. I had a torrent of work this morning and the torrent continues after lunch. Which(by right) ends in about 15 mins. I think I'm gonna be busy till the end of the day. The company's really making me worth every penny now. The last 3 days have been sort of a holiday cause I was still learning the ropes. Well lesson time is over and the serious stuff have begun.
Had my picture taken yesterday for the company's staff card and phone directory. All the staff here have access to this phone directory in their email that gives the name, location and number(duh!) of every staff in the company. Every profile comes attached with a mugshot of the person. I got my mugshot today and I don't know what to say. I kinda look constipated. You can judge for yourself but other than looking constipated, the picture looks alright. I guess. Well it could've been worse at least I don't look cock-eyed.
Hmm....it seems all literary prowess I possess is absent when I blog in the office. It's not fun when you have to blog while having to look over your shoulder every now and then and when the door opens. I still haven't clicked with the colleagues and I'm not hopeful. The staff here just aren't as friendly as the people at AIG. And it sucks that there aren't that many people around my age here. Guess I'll just have to fly solo again. *shrugs*

I look constipated...
Busy busy day....@ 1301hrs
This morning was tough. I came in at 0830hrs and hit the ground running. I didn't even have time to touch the char siew baos I bought for breakfast. Breakfast was supplemented with 3(teeny weeny) cups of milo. I had a torrent of work this morning and the torrent continues after lunch. Which(by right) ends in about 15 mins. I think I'm gonna be busy till the end of the day. The company's really making me worth every penny now. The last 3 days have been sort of a holiday cause I was still learning the ropes. Well lesson time is over and the serious stuff have begun.
Had my picture taken yesterday for the company's staff card and phone directory. All the staff here have access to this phone directory in their email that gives the name, location and number(duh!) of every staff in the company. Every profile comes attached with a mugshot of the person. I got my mugshot today and I don't know what to say. I kinda look constipated. You can judge for yourself but other than looking constipated, the picture looks alright. I guess. Well it could've been worse at least I don't look cock-eyed.
Hmm....it seems all literary prowess I possess is absent when I blog in the office. It's not fun when you have to blog while having to look over your shoulder every now and then and when the door opens. I still haven't clicked with the colleagues and I'm not hopeful. The staff here just aren't as friendly as the people at AIG. And it sucks that there aren't that many people around my age here. Guess I'll just have to fly solo again. *shrugs*

I look constipated...
Busy busy day....@ 1301hrs
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home