Pissy / Cranky
2017hrs: I honestly don't mean to but I came home cranky. No, it's not cause I'm alone on Valentine's Day alright? Heck, I didn't even know it was V'day till my friend told me this morning.
My Aunt told me she washed the backpack a friend returned to me not too long ago. She washed it cause she couldn't stand the bag lying around in the kitchen waiting to be washed by me. I got angry again when I saw the bag. I know perhaps it couldn't be avoided but the people at the airport stuck some sticky tape onto the bag. And the sticky residue remains on the nylon after you remove the tape. It's all over the buckle and straps. There's one thing you gotta know about me. I keep my stuff in excellent condition even if it's an outdoor bag like the 50 litre Deuter bag in question. Well, the bag did cost me $140. Well, not me exactly. My Aunt bought it for me after my previou Deuter fell apart. Stupid me went out and bought the 50 litre bag thinking it's a good size and finally realised it was too big to be carried around for everyday use. So I got a second slightly smaller Deuter(a 30 litre) and chucked the 50 litre backpack away for occasional use only. Thus explains why it was in such good condition. It looked brand new.
I know I'm just being fussy cause I have an eye for details coupled with my obsessive compulsive behaviour tendencies. I just like to keep my stuff in pristine condition. I mean I'm the same idiot who places his books in a zip lock bag whenever he brings them out. Yes, I may get weird looks on the train when I take it out but it guards my precious books from getting dog-eared and waterlogged if(God forbid) my water bottle ever leaks.
I'm conflicted about the stupid bag. I don't blame my friend cause inspite of my unhappiness over the bag, I still know that a good friend is worth more than a bag. I'm just being me. Fussy as a woman. But that's me alright? It's tough borrowing my stuff.
The spoilt brat in me wants to sell the damned bag and buy a new one. But even if I really wanted to, Deuters aren't available in
I'm tired and cranky. I'm not sleeping well. *sigh*
C-R-A-N-K-Y @ 2036hrs
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home