Sunday, January 28, 2007

'C'ing again...

0129hrs: I thought I've had enough of C's passiveness but apparently not. Bumped into her while shopping with Godbro at IKEA just now. I haven't seen her for almost a month and she looks good. Last week I made the decision to keep my pride and forget about C. Actually I've been forgetting about C for awhile now. Took her off my MSN list so I wouldn't have the urge to message her everytime she comes online. I reply when she messages but I keep it to a minimum. I couldn't fight the urge to call her tonight after seeing her. I only made myself look pathetic. Asked if we could talk on the phone tonight and I got the usual answer, 'See how'.

I asked her out 2 weeks ago for a movie and we agreed to go next weekend. I asked again during the week and I got that 'See how' answer again. That was proof enough she wasn't worth anymore time. Godbro says I can do a lot better than her(looks wise). Yes, I probably can. But right now, it's a case of wanting this one and nothing else. Then I rationalise and think that if she even had the slightest attraction towards me, things shouldn't / wouldn't be this passive or dead. No...no more of this. She can go put up airs as much as she wants. Just not to me.

I have more pride than this @ 0149hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home