My moments
2311hrs:
'Life isn't measured in the number of breaths you take, but in the moments that take your breath away'
That quote was taken from a letter a man wrote to his mother a few weeks before he died doing what he loved. He died pursuing a land speed record in his car when it flipped at 200+ MPH. I just thought it was a beautiful quote about life's moments. It got me thinking about the moments in my life I enjoyed most. The most recent one being the night I spent with C not too long ago.
Sitting by the pool side chatting with her and having her in such close proximity was nice. The moments spent with her at her pool were all enjoyable but short lived and misleading. She has turned absolutely cold and I'm not too interested to find out why anymore. The girl seems to have liquid nitrogen coursing through her veins in place of warm blood. It seems as if all that's happened in the last few weeks were just footprints in the sand. All lost in the shifting sands. So yeah, I've given up.
Words fail me.... @ 2328hrs
'Life isn't measured in the number of breaths you take, but in the moments that take your breath away'
That quote was taken from a letter a man wrote to his mother a few weeks before he died doing what he loved. He died pursuing a land speed record in his car when it flipped at 200+ MPH. I just thought it was a beautiful quote about life's moments. It got me thinking about the moments in my life I enjoyed most. The most recent one being the night I spent with C not too long ago.
Sitting by the pool side chatting with her and having her in such close proximity was nice. The moments spent with her at her pool were all enjoyable but short lived and misleading. She has turned absolutely cold and I'm not too interested to find out why anymore. The girl seems to have liquid nitrogen coursing through her veins in place of warm blood. It seems as if all that's happened in the last few weeks were just footprints in the sand. All lost in the shifting sands. So yeah, I've given up.
Words fail me.... @ 2328hrs
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home