Melting of the Ice Queen
2227hrs: Celebrated C's last day at the company last Friday. In light of the New Year, the company's work day ended at 1500hrs. So the colleagues and I went out after work. We hung around TCC for awhile before playing pool. Sometime during the pool playing, C wanted to walk a couple of her friends to the MRT cause they had to leave early. Seeing a chance to be alone with her, I tagged along. But the plan failed when an unwitting colleague tagged along 'for fun'. *anguish* While we were walking back to the pool place, C asked if I tagged along so I could be alone with her. I told her she had to have skin thicker than an elephant's hide to ask that question. But I admitted to it anyway. She just gave that cheeky grin and said 'I knew it!'. She got a well deserved tickle for that.

Ma new buddy in the the office

I know it looks like a couple pic but it's not alright?

The whole gang!
I sent C home after everything just so I could be alone with her. So we sat around her condo's swimming pool and chatted till 2 plus in the morning. Somehow during our 4 hours there, we ended up really close. I was being playful when I tilted her chair to my side. So her legs were off the ground and the chair was only balanced on two legs. The next thing I know she was resting her head on my shoulder. She looked really pretty bathed in the warm flourescent glow coming from the lamps around the pool. I was invigorated for every breath I took carried the sweet smell of her hair. We sat like that for awhile until an adorable(but bloody annoying) persian looking kitten came around seeking attention. The little fella was going in between my legs in the way cats usually do. Then it got a little too playful and tried to climb up my jeans(towards a sensitive area) using it's freaking claws. I contemplated throwing the bugger into the pool for interrupting my quiet moment with C but C said I shouldn't be evil. In the end all I did was carry the little bugger to the bushes near by hoping it'll go play somewhere else(it found it's way back again later). So C and I resumed our chat with her head on my shoulder again. Yes, that night was really nice spending it with her like that. It cost an expensive cab ride home but I can afford it...for now.

The kitty being cute and showing more than it should.

The kitty going for Big Ben and the Crown Jewels. NOT CUTE!
C and I met for a movie yesterday. I wasn't too sure if it was a date but it sure looked like it. I met her at her place even though it was extremely inconvenient for me. We caught 'Night At The Museum' which in my opinion had a weak storyline but good comic relief. Anyways after the movie I suggested a cable car ride since we weren't too far from the cable car tower. I honestly swear I didn't mean for it to be a romantic gesture. But it ended up being quite romantic anyway. We took the cable car up to Mount Faber where we got off and took a stroll. We walked around Mount Faber taking in the night sky while sharing gelato ice-cream. We got on the cable car again and took the rest of the way to Sentosa and back to Harbourfront. The night ended up with us hanging at her condo swimming pool again. Yes, in the same closeness. I was glad to hear she had a fun day out with me. Especially the cable car ride she said. There I was once again invigorated with the smell of her hair. We talked and cuddled till 2 plus in the morning when she really had to go. There was no better way to spend New Year's Day than the way I spent it. I'm looking forward to seeing her again this Friday. Heh.
Smitten @ 2320hrs

Ma new buddy in the the office

I know it looks like a couple pic but it's not alright?

The whole gang!
I sent C home after everything just so I could be alone with her. So we sat around her condo's swimming pool and chatted till 2 plus in the morning. Somehow during our 4 hours there, we ended up really close. I was being playful when I tilted her chair to my side. So her legs were off the ground and the chair was only balanced on two legs. The next thing I know she was resting her head on my shoulder. She looked really pretty bathed in the warm flourescent glow coming from the lamps around the pool. I was invigorated for every breath I took carried the sweet smell of her hair. We sat like that for awhile until an adorable(but bloody annoying) persian looking kitten came around seeking attention. The little fella was going in between my legs in the way cats usually do. Then it got a little too playful and tried to climb up my jeans(towards a sensitive area) using it's freaking claws. I contemplated throwing the bugger into the pool for interrupting my quiet moment with C but C said I shouldn't be evil. In the end all I did was carry the little bugger to the bushes near by hoping it'll go play somewhere else(it found it's way back again later). So C and I resumed our chat with her head on my shoulder again. Yes, that night was really nice spending it with her like that. It cost an expensive cab ride home but I can afford it...for now.

The kitty being cute and showing more than it should.

The kitty going for Big Ben and the Crown Jewels. NOT CUTE!
C and I met for a movie yesterday. I wasn't too sure if it was a date but it sure looked like it. I met her at her place even though it was extremely inconvenient for me. We caught 'Night At The Museum' which in my opinion had a weak storyline but good comic relief. Anyways after the movie I suggested a cable car ride since we weren't too far from the cable car tower. I honestly swear I didn't mean for it to be a romantic gesture. But it ended up being quite romantic anyway. We took the cable car up to Mount Faber where we got off and took a stroll. We walked around Mount Faber taking in the night sky while sharing gelato ice-cream. We got on the cable car again and took the rest of the way to Sentosa and back to Harbourfront. The night ended up with us hanging at her condo swimming pool again. Yes, in the same closeness. I was glad to hear she had a fun day out with me. Especially the cable car ride she said. There I was once again invigorated with the smell of her hair. We talked and cuddled till 2 plus in the morning when she really had to go. There was no better way to spend New Year's Day than the way I spent it. I'm looking forward to seeing her again this Friday. Heh.
Smitten @ 2320hrs
2 Comments:
The cat is so cute.
Stray cat?
I don't think so, it looks well looked after.
It's male btw.
And they won't go after your crown jewels, they're cats. They prefer to scratch your jeans.
Well it looked as if it was going for the crown jewels! And yes I can see that it's male. I don't think it's a stray either.
Post a Comment
<< Home