Sunday, December 03, 2006

Just another Saturday Night

2347hrs: It's been a great weekend. Messed around with a rental car from Thursday evening till Friday evening. Brought the colleagues out for dinner and headed down to Monster Cue at Meridien after that for a few racks of pool. I accidentally dominated the pool table even though the number of times I've touched a cue this year can be counted on one hand. I'm not pumping my own ego here but I was pretty good when I used to play often. I guess it's like riding a bike. Once you know the basics, you just can't forget.

So after all that I sent 4 of them home. We left Monster Cue at about 2230hrs. Dropped off one of them at Potong Pasir and headed off to Jurong East to send the only girl home. By the time I got out of Jurong East, it was 0030hrs. Yes, I was hopelessly lost in Jurong East after dropping the girl off. I felt horrendous because my poor colleagues had to work the next day and I didn't. I made up for it by sending them to work the next morning though. I was suppose to join them for breakfast yesterday morning at the Killiney Kopitiam but I got lost again. I picked Crushed Compactor Girl up from her place in Thomson Road and headed off to Killiney but somehow along the way I missed a turn and ended up taking a romantic morning drive with CCG around the CBD area. I actually found myself on the Benjamin Sheares bridge a long way from where I wanted to go. I haven't driven since late June and I guess not driving for that long has had a detrimental effect on my sense of direction.

Drove down to NUS on Thursday night to give JC a surprise and at the same time bring Dom supper. I promised her Ben & Jerries ice cream cause she's been such an angel to me the last couple of weeks. But when I got there, she wasn't surprised. Apparently I told her I'd be sending down BJ ice cream awhile back. So she expected it. Anyways Dom and I bought prata and we all had a nice supper at 0300hrs in the freaking morning. My dear kor from a long time ago popped by to say hi. The last time I saw him was at my 21st Birthday Party last year. I told him he's lost a lot of muscle mass since the last time I saw him and his biceps seem to have disappeared. I told him now that he's lost his muscle mass, his shrunken body makes his head look really big. In reply, he flipped me the finger. I didn't mean to suan him ok? It was just an honest observation. But you know what's the most ironic thing? He never got attached during the time when he was buffed but he's attached now. I found that quite funny. Heh. Oh, forgot to mention. JC has a HOT HOT HOT neighbour living across from her. She was definitely droolworthy. Or maybe it was cause of the tight tight shirt and short short shorts she was wearing. But she jolted my 'systems' awake when I saw her. *growl*

It was fun driving I have to admit. 400 kilometres in 24 hours with only 3 hours of sleep. I collapsed out of sheer exhaustion last night when I got home after returning the car. Slept like a baby till this morning.

Spent my Saturday morning at IKEA Tampines with my Godmother, Aunt and cousin. Got myself another study lamp. Yes I've got two on my huge table now. I want it cause it gives me good lighting when I need to take pictures on my table. There really isn't much to say about my time at IKEA other than for the huge crowds there. I hate crowds. And being tall, I tend to have this bad habit of walking into crowds as if I'm wearing body armour. I'll just mow my way through with people bouncing off my chest and shoulders. I just hate crowds ok? That's why you'll find me far far away from town during the weekends.

Went for a haircut after the shopping at IKEA. Got to my salon and was happy that my favourite shampoo girl was gonna wash my hair again. Don't get the wrong idea k? I don't go to a salon just cause of the girls. I just like being pampered alright? Anyways this shampoo girl always manages to be gentle with my scalp while giving me a really good head massage. Fine, I think she's really really cute ok? I had a nice conversation with her today in my halting mandarin and found out a few interesting things about her. Realised she was actually from China and not Malaysia as I had previously thought. Until she said so, I never caught the subtle Chinese accent in her voice. Oh, and I found out she's 30 and not my age or younger. I admit it ok? I find her really cute. She has that really sweet girl next door look which doesn't give the slightest hint of her age. And she has this really gorgeous girlish smile that melts me. She says I'm very lucky to have her wash my hair cause usually she'll be in the back giving manicures and pedicures and she's rarely outside shampooing. I told her I like the way she washes my hair cause she's not as rough with my head as the rest of the girls who seem to be kneeding dough when they wash my hair. I asked if she could wash my hair the next time I visit and she said sure with a sweet smile. Ok, fine I know she probably said yes cause it's her job to be nice. Yes, I was flirting. I don't know why but I seem to be doing that a lot lately. And it was all the more amusing that I was doing it using my halting mandarin. I guess I'm just excited over my new found confidence. I've been so comfortable interacting with people since I started working. I no longer have a speech impediment when conversing with strangers. I'm just comfortable. And I guess that's why I've been making such an impression with the fairer ones. Heh. I told my Godbro about the cute people in my office. But I told him I don't plan to chase anyone within the confines of the office. The expression I used was 'I don't shit where I eat'. He agrees. He says I should just take the office as a training ground to work on my charms so I'll be well prepared when I meet someone outside the office that I actually like. Which is good advice. And things been working very very well. Like I said, I seem to be flirting with everyone recently. I spent the entire day today smsing back and forth with CCG's best friend. The girl is cute ok? She's just a sweet girl. And I'm just making friends. I really do enjoy being single. I'm a free agent so I'm free to get close to people without having to promise forever. I just enjoy the female companionship. Girls always make really good friends.

Attended my Godfather's(*Godfather theme plays in the background*) birthday dinner in the evening at Hotel Rendezvous. Had a lot of fun playing and talking to my favourite little niece and I finally have a nice photo of her to show. She is oh so adorable. I think I'm gonna be the Uncle that'll spoil her rotten. I really don't mind at all. I love the little rascal. She's intelligent and she says the funniest things that'll leave me in stitches.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My Aunts: One of them acting cute. :oP

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My Aunts: The two people I love most in the entire known universe. They've always been there for me when my parents couldn't be bothered. The two of them have been like Mum and Dad to me for the last 19 years of my existence.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My favourite little rascal. Isn't she just adorable?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She's gonna be too heavy for me to carry really soon.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The gayest X'mas tree I have ever seen.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The most adorable little rascal I know and love. I've already promised myself to spoil her to bits. I really do want a little girl like her someday. Seeing her just makes me want to be a Dad. Heh.


I really enjoyed my day today and hopefully tomorrow will be even better! I'm going cycling with Dom and Janan at East Coast Park tomorrow! Yay! And my orthopaedic doctor says I can get back to cycling. *Jumps for joy* I've been so miserable being banned from my bike the last 4 months. I really miss riding my baby.....HARD. I miss the speed, the control and the subtle nuances she makes to let me know things aren't right. I've really missed it.

Off to bed!

As happy as I can possibly be @ 0037hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home