Sorry Sir, spaghetti is no go
0002hrs: So the planned spaghetti dinner this evening(Sunday) is cancelled. Why? Cause my friend's pregnant wife has a last minute demand. Here's the deal ok? We're having spaghetti only because of her. The original plan was to have steak but she says she doesn't want steak. Fine. We'll have spaghetti. So I said I'll cook carbonara spaghetti and she says she doesn't take cream based pasta. It's alright. I'll accomodate by making a separate bolognaise sauce just for her. And now she says unless I make the bolognaise sauce myself, she won't eat it. She wants me to make the sauce FROM SCRATCH! Her reason? She's afraid the ready-made Prego sauce might have MSG. Dammit(I'm trying real hard not to use the 'F' word here), I'm already making the carbonara from scratch. One homemade sauce is enough for a kitchen newbie ok?
So now the entire dinner plan is cancelled. I'm pissed, my friend's pissed and I'm quite sure the rest of the guys are pissed as well. Tell me honestly. Are all pregnant women so hard to please? If they are, I'll save myself the 1st degree murder trial and not get married or have kids. Cause if my wife does this sorta thing to me, I'll explode and end up with blood-stained hands. Shit, this isn't the first time things have been changed or cancelled cause of her(pregnant or not). When is she gonna realise it's not nice to make all her hubby's friends accomodate to her? Her hubby accomodates her but his friend's patience only goes so far. She is not the Earth's axis! Now four people can't enjoy a nice quiet evening together cause of one person.
I don't wanna be mean nor do I wanna be nasty. But sometimes I do wonder why my friend didn't go with the Ferrari. I know. It's cause he's too honourable a guy to go after someone already off the showroom floor.
This is the real spaghetti incident @ 0020hrs
So now the entire dinner plan is cancelled. I'm pissed, my friend's pissed and I'm quite sure the rest of the guys are pissed as well. Tell me honestly. Are all pregnant women so hard to please? If they are, I'll save myself the 1st degree murder trial and not get married or have kids. Cause if my wife does this sorta thing to me, I'll explode and end up with blood-stained hands. Shit, this isn't the first time things have been changed or cancelled cause of her(pregnant or not). When is she gonna realise it's not nice to make all her hubby's friends accomodate to her? Her hubby accomodates her but his friend's patience only goes so far. She is not the Earth's axis! Now four people can't enjoy a nice quiet evening together cause of one person.
I don't wanna be mean nor do I wanna be nasty. But sometimes I do wonder why my friend didn't go with the Ferrari. I know. It's cause he's too honourable a guy to go after someone already off the showroom floor.
This is the real spaghetti incident @ 0020hrs
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home