The Funnies
2304hrs: Cool! My hit count has gone beyond 2000 hits since I started counting on 31 August 2005. I know it's not a lot but I couldn't care because this blog is meant for my close friends after all. I don't know why but my daily hits have increased two fold in recent weeks. Hmm...I think the recent flurry of activities has something to do with it. Anyways here's some funny stuff I found recently...

I do hope it's just bad grammar on the hospital's part and not a new birth control method *grin*
Ok, you have to know a particular song or else you're not gonna get the (lame)joke.
There was this guy and he had a girlfriend named Lorraine who was very pretty and he liked her a lot. One day he went to work and found that a new girl had started working there. Her name was Clearly and she was absolutely gorgeous. He was quite taken with her and it wasn't long before she felt the same about him, but he was loyal, and refused to cheat on Lorraine. His only option was to break up with her and fall into the arms of Clearly. He planned several times to tell Lorraine but couldn't bring himself to do it. Then one day they went for a walk along the river bank when Lorraine fell into the river. The current carried her off never to be seen again. The guy stopped for a moment then ran off smiling and singing..."I can see Clearly now Lorraine is gone."
You know the song by Johnny Nash? The song that goes 'I can see clearly now the rain is gone, I can see all obstacles in my way....'. There! I tried to help you get it and if you still don't, it's ok.
I'm up late and I'm getting lame @ 2312hrs

I do hope it's just bad grammar on the hospital's part and not a new birth control method *grin*
Ok, you have to know a particular song or else you're not gonna get the (lame)joke.
There was this guy and he had a girlfriend named Lorraine who was very pretty and he liked her a lot. One day he went to work and found that a new girl had started working there. Her name was Clearly and she was absolutely gorgeous. He was quite taken with her and it wasn't long before she felt the same about him, but he was loyal, and refused to cheat on Lorraine. His only option was to break up with her and fall into the arms of Clearly. He planned several times to tell Lorraine but couldn't bring himself to do it. Then one day they went for a walk along the river bank when Lorraine fell into the river. The current carried her off never to be seen again. The guy stopped for a moment then ran off smiling and singing..."I can see Clearly now Lorraine is gone."
You know the song by Johnny Nash? The song that goes 'I can see clearly now the rain is gone, I can see all obstacles in my way....'. There! I tried to help you get it and if you still don't, it's ok.
I'm up late and I'm getting lame @ 2312hrs
1 Comments:
Oh, well, now i understand a lot of things..
good to know.
many thanks
Post a Comment
<< Home