See you on the train again....I hope
2149hrs: Remember a couple of entries ago when I talked about seeing these two tall cute girls on the train home from work? Well, guess what? I saw one of them again on the train home today. Hmm...to ease myself from saying 'the girl on the train' over and over again, let's call her Giraffe. The first time I saw Giraffe, we were standing next to each other in the same carriage. This time while waiting for the train at Chinatown MRT, I saw this familiar face walking past me. The familiar face caught me staring and I looked away. I'm quite sure she recognised me too. One thing about me is that I remember faces well. It doesn't take me long to recognise someone unless that person has drastically changed his/her appearance from the last mental picture I had of them. So if you know me and find me staring past you, it probably means I recognise you but I couldn't be bothered to acknowledge your presence. Anyways, back to Giraffe. Even though we entered the train from separate doors, we somehow ended up in the same carriage. I managed to get a seat(which is a miracle) while Giraffe was standing at my two o' clock. I knew who she was but I didn't want to be rude by staring. So I closed my eyes and dozed off for a few stops. When I opened them again, she was sitting directly opposite me.
You know how I said Bambi's considered tall among the local girls just standing at 1.68m? This girl is T-A-L-L-E-R. If I had to guess, I'd say she's between 1.74m to 1.76m. Cause she and I were almost eye to eye. Hmm....I seem to have a thing for tall girls recently. I guess I find the idea of kissing a girl without risking neck ache the next day very attractive. I think Giraffe's height compliments my 1.78m frame very well while still leaving room for high heels / platforms.
You know the funny thing is she has the same hairstyle as Bambi? Giraffe seems to have that cute adorable thing going too. Of course Bambi still beats her hands down in the 'cute' department. I don't want to guess her age after being way off on Bambi's. I'll know when I know.
I've made up my mind. I'm gonna ask for her MSN if I see her a third time. Notice I'm not asking for her number? I've learnt it's always best to leave a girl space to retreat if and when she feels necessary. All I need is an open line of communication. And online chatting serves that purpose while leaving the girl plenty of space. Phone numbers can come later when the girl is comfortable. I just feel that if I see her a third time, it'll be a waste to not at least try to know her. Honestly, I don't do this sorta thing often. In fact I've perhaps done it less than three times in my lifetime. I don't believe in picking up girls off the street but Giraffe is an anomaly I can't resist. But out of curiosity, why don't the girls reading this entry share with me how they'll react if a stranger comes up to them says, 'Hi, I think you're really cute and it'll be great if I could get to know you.'. Does it sound cheesy?
Like the first time, Giraffe and I got off at Sengkang MRT. While walking to the bus stop, I noticed she has a silly gait. She walked with a spring in her step. Cute.
I know tonight's entry sounds a little nuts. Just let me be ok? X'mas is just round the corner and I always had this little wish to know someone nice round about this time. I know it's silly and it's all thanks to Hollywood's romantic portrayal of the festive season.
Yes, I'm well aware that I've mentioned 'Bambi' more than a few times tonight even after I promised not to. I should shoot myself ok?
Not really thinking straight tonight @ 2228hrs
You know how I said Bambi's considered tall among the local girls just standing at 1.68m? This girl is T-A-L-L-E-R. If I had to guess, I'd say she's between 1.74m to 1.76m. Cause she and I were almost eye to eye. Hmm....I seem to have a thing for tall girls recently. I guess I find the idea of kissing a girl without risking neck ache the next day very attractive. I think Giraffe's height compliments my 1.78m frame very well while still leaving room for high heels / platforms.
You know the funny thing is she has the same hairstyle as Bambi? Giraffe seems to have that cute adorable thing going too. Of course Bambi still beats her hands down in the 'cute' department. I don't want to guess her age after being way off on Bambi's. I'll know when I know.
I've made up my mind. I'm gonna ask for her MSN if I see her a third time. Notice I'm not asking for her number? I've learnt it's always best to leave a girl space to retreat if and when she feels necessary. All I need is an open line of communication. And online chatting serves that purpose while leaving the girl plenty of space. Phone numbers can come later when the girl is comfortable. I just feel that if I see her a third time, it'll be a waste to not at least try to know her. Honestly, I don't do this sorta thing often. In fact I've perhaps done it less than three times in my lifetime. I don't believe in picking up girls off the street but Giraffe is an anomaly I can't resist. But out of curiosity, why don't the girls reading this entry share with me how they'll react if a stranger comes up to them says, 'Hi, I think you're really cute and it'll be great if I could get to know you.'. Does it sound cheesy?
Like the first time, Giraffe and I got off at Sengkang MRT. While walking to the bus stop, I noticed she has a silly gait. She walked with a spring in her step. Cute.
I know tonight's entry sounds a little nuts. Just let me be ok? X'mas is just round the corner and I always had this little wish to know someone nice round about this time. I know it's silly and it's all thanks to Hollywood's romantic portrayal of the festive season.
Yes, I'm well aware that I've mentioned 'Bambi' more than a few times tonight even after I promised not to. I should shoot myself ok?
Not really thinking straight tonight @ 2228hrs
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home