Monday, November 13, 2006

2nd Spaghetti Incident

2134hrs: So I had to find my own dinner this evening. I decided to just try out the spaghetti bolognaise I've been wanting to cook. Well the result was a lot better than the carbonara considering I didn't need to cook my own sauce. Since I've gotten the spaghetti texture and consistency pretty much nailed down, there wasn't much to spoil it. So yeah, I made a pretty good dinner this evening. The reason I'm learning to cook the bolognaise is cause my friend's wife doesn't like cream based pasta. So to cater to 'her royal highness' tastes I will have to cook a separate sauce for her. Well I'm being so accomodating cause she's pregnant. And we all know whatever a woman with a swollen belly wants, she gets. No questions, no arguments or risk facing eternal doom from the very pregnant one.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My Spaghetti Bolognaise, I know presentation needs work. But who cares as long as it tastes good. Right?

So yeah, I just wanted to talk about my successful spaghetti bolognaise. Now on to something else...

Too full..... @ 2141hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home