Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Pretty Faces

2019hrs: Saw Bambi's new pics on friendster recently and she looks absolutely stunning. I can't deny it. Bambi has a face that would launch a thousand ships(e.g. Helen of Troy). I'm just like any other guy. I do pay attention to the pretty ones. But I'll get bored if a pretty face is all there is. I'm sure Bambi has a great personality behind that pretty face. But I don't think I'll ever get a chance to find out. That mystery has been filed under the 'things I'll never know' category. At least I know one thing's for sure. She is adorable. You know, I tried so hard not to let things become weird. I really did. But I guess certain things were just beyond my mortal control. Perhaps my fault was in being too nice? So nice it might've made her uncomfortable? I don't know, I really don't.

Speaking of pretty faces. I seem to be seeing a lot of it recently. There are only three possibilities...

1. My RADAR needs to be recalibrated after operating under SAF conditions for the last 2 years.

2. Singapore was secretly nuked a few decades ago and the nuclear fall out triggered a genetic mutation on babies conceived after the nuking. Isn't that the only logical theory for Japan having the highest concentration of cuties in Asia?

3. All the cute girls have conspired to appear at places I'll be so as to cause me great confusion at the sudden influx of cute girls in Singapore.

Fine, I know 2 & 3 are lame(perhaps all 3?). I'm in a lame mood ok? My brain isn't really working cause it's tired. I don't know why I'm still staying up late on weekdays even though my only reason for staying up late has vanished. Arrggghhh...I don't know...I'm just tired.

I know I promised not to mention Bambi ever again(I did in one of my private entries anyway). Ok, fine. From now on. Take it that tonight's just a fluke cause my brain isn't working ok?

Lameness at it's greatest when I'm sleepy @ 2056hrs

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha.
this was a rather 'random' post.

nevertheless at least its something more light-hearted.

so i take it that something must have happened in the past or rather recently to have you referring to 'private entries'..

you're not a simple person at all, are you?

serina

November 08, 2006 9:28 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

Serina,

I hope you're reading the comments I left for you on previous entries.

It seems you have missed the entire drama played out in the month of October. And it helps me exclude you from a bunch of people whom I thought linked you to me.

Why be simple when complex can be so much more intresting? *heh*

November 08, 2006 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home