Sunday, November 05, 2006

Mr / Ms Anonymous

2311hrs: Alright Mr / Ms Anonymous. Your mysterious comments on my blog are starting to peak my interest after thinking about it for a few days. I've been guessing who you might be although I have no basis to guess upon. But I get the feeling you're a 'she' though I'm not sure. But I'll assume you are from now on until you correct me. I do have a list of people whom I'm hoping you to be.....

1. God - I have more than a few questions I'd like to post to him.

2. A girl who's name starts with W - Ok, I don't think this is possible but there's always hope.

3. Kim Jong Il - So I can discuss a possible target for his next nuclear missile test(namely Indonesia).

4. President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono aka 'You know I don't know' - So I can see him give a blur face and say 'I don't know' when I ask him about what's he doing with the haze problem.

5. Mr So damn Insane(Saddam Hussien) - So I can shake his hand and tell him how happy I am to hear that he's finally getting what's coming to him.

6. Adolf Hitler - So I can ask him if he really is a 'sensitive man'.

7. Benito Mussolini - What he thinks about his great grand daughter being an adult film actress.

8. Pyotr (Peter) Ilyich Tchaikovsky - Just to tell him he's my favourite composer of all time.

9. Jeon Ji Hyun - I am in awe of her.

10. Admiral Gary Roughead aka Commander Pacific Fleet - Just to ask if he'll give me an operational F-14D Super Tomcat for Christmas this year.

Ok ok...jokes aside. I know it'll be a surprise when you finally reveal your mysterious self. So, SURPRISE ME! I like surprises especially if they're nice.

I can't wait @ 2335hrs

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay so it was hard to resist commenting on this particular post but... well yea =/ so i'm back.

so i guess u do have this subtle idea of who i might be. but really i should warn u that you probably do not know me at all. and i'm just someone who chanced upon your blog.

well. the internet is a pretty vast domain. i just typed in some words and hey poof! here's your blog.

so who am i?
i dont think i should reveal yet. after all, isnt it better this way?

in your list of .. 'could-be's. i think i'm probably closer to Hitler (in more ways than one), my name doesnt start with a W (25 more letters to go!), and no, unfortunately (or fortunately) i dont look like jeon ji hyun (and even then SHE could have used plastic surgery. but no i dont discriminate ppl who use plastic surgery)

its nice to know that you got your leg checked and i hope all goes well. till i 'come' back again, take care.

- that someone anonymous who STILL wishes to remain anonymous

November 06, 2006 12:57 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

haha....you're not gonna make this easy for me are you?
Well you could at least tell me your gender? Come on! Throw me something!

November 06, 2006 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home