Sunday, October 29, 2006

Damn

2358hrs(28 October 2006): So I haven't spoken to Bambi since her last sms yesterday afternoon. Got an sms from her this evening thanking me for the cute postcard I sent her. Replied 30mins ago and she hasn't replied yet! I'm trying hard not to entertain this but what if she managed to see my blog and saw all the posts about her? It was never my intention for her to see this blog for a long long time or ever. She doesn't need to know about my feelings for her unless it's mutual. I'm just happy having her call me a trustworthy friend. I really do enjoy talking to her cause she cracks me up quite often.

She came online for a little while last night and I thought I'd wait for her to message. But she went offline. She popped online again today but went offline just as quickly. I know I promised to be a big boy about all this but I hope things aren't getting weird between us. I really haven't done anything weird. The only possibility is that she has read this blog. But I imagine the anonymity of this blog in cyberspace is pretty secure. Dammit! I know I might be just freaking out over nothing. I'm trying hard to ignore this whole thing. Perhaps she's just been busy, tired, sick or abducted by aliens.
*sigh*


*sigh............* @ 0009hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home