Yes it's about her...
2212hrs: I'm sorry, if you're looking for me to talk about something else other than Bambi, you'll be disappointed. She's all I think about. Talked to her last night till 1am....again. I'm not complaining but my sleep did suffer. The funny thing was the fatigue didn't kick in till about 2 - 3pm today after lunch. I felt really really tired. I was dozing off in front of the com. Had to do something...ANYTHING! Got up, walked over to the filing cabinets and pretended to look for files. Just had to stretch my legs and shake off the Z monsters. Chatting with Bambi last night was enjoyable as always. Towards the end she went offline suddenly and I got a fright when my phone received an sms. My phone's alert is pretty loud. And it was Bambi. So we smsed a bit before I said goodnight to her. Wanna guess who was the first one I talked to this morning(besides people I live with)? You guessed it....BAMBI! It was nice getting her sms in the morning. She wanted to make a pact to sleep early whenever we talk. Cause the both of us can't go on like this forever. I agree, last week was pretty tough on me. I had an average of 4 - 5 hours of sleep each night and by Friday, I was half dead. I was on autopilot but the 'auto' was off as well. Imagine!
Well I've been doing something dumb the last few days. I would 'accidentally' type Bambi as Baby when I sms Bambi. Just to see her reaction. I've done it twice and both times her reactions were inconclusive. I admit it was lame alright? I'm not doing it anymore. But I do wish I could call her Baby without hiding behind a typographical error.
She's been asking to see my blog the last couple of days cause she showed me hers. I kept making up excuses. Obviously she can't see my blog with a dozen entries all with HER name in it! She threatened to search my blog out and I told her I wouldn't trust her anymore if she did that. And she backed off. Actually I knew she would back off. She's not the type to pry. That sweet thing.
So she taught me how to read the entries backdated to 2003 on her blog(sorry I really didn't see the 'backward' button). Then she comes along and tells me not to go back too far cause I'll see her fat pics. She was a little too late. Honestly, even though she was slightly chubbier during the earlier part of this year, I would've fallen for her anyway. And she wasn't even fat to begin with. I have no idea what her friends been telling her but I think she looks beautiful before and gorgeous now. There's nothing I'll change on her.
Ah yes, I saw the pics of her ex-beau. Including the lovey-dovey ones of them together. I don't know what to say but I'll admit they made a cute couple. The guy doesn't look his age at all. Then again, he is a little short. All short guys don't look their age(no offense to my friends). How do I know he's short? Well he's slightly below Bambi's height so yeah.
I spent this evening reading the first few entries Bambi ever wrote on her blog. Her entries really tickled. I had a good laugh when I read her complaints about her com malfunctioning on her. Man, if you think she's adorable now, she was puppy cute 3 years ago! I admit the furore of grammatical and spelling mistakes(intentional or otherwise) does get a tad tedious after a few entries. But it was enjoyable to read none the less. I just didn't feel a need to read her entire blog. Just her first month of entries were enough.
Seeing more of her pics just took my breath away. I can't get enough of them. I think if this continues any longer, I'll have to start dragging around my own LOX(liquid oxygen) tank. I can't get over that smile of hers. Yeah, she's got cute friends but she really is still the only one I'll take multiple glances at.
You know, I've been seeing a lot of tall girls recently that are pretty cute. Well first there's Bambi, then on yesterday's train ride home, I saw a girl who's TALLER than me. Let's face it, I'm not exactly short(though I wish I were taller). She had to be at least 1.8m! She was cute. Today I saw another girl who was about my height. She was cute too! How I wish I could date someone whom I could talk to face to face with and not have to bend over everytime we locked lips. I think it'll be pretty cool to date someone my height. But most girls in Singapore tend to stick to within 1.6m of terra firma. Only a unique few venture beyond. Enough talk about those girls...
Oh Bambi, where are you? I'm dying to chat with you again. I maybe fatigued but you're always worth the wait. Wish you'll be here now. You know, I'm glad you're not able to read my blog. My recent entries have been pretty dry without much(if any) exercise in eloquence. I feel it's been boring and monotonous. And reading Herman Melville's Moby Dick isn't helping at all.
Bambi, Bambi I'm missing you @ 2247hrs
Well I've been doing something dumb the last few days. I would 'accidentally' type Bambi as Baby when I sms Bambi. Just to see her reaction. I've done it twice and both times her reactions were inconclusive. I admit it was lame alright? I'm not doing it anymore. But I do wish I could call her Baby without hiding behind a typographical error.
She's been asking to see my blog the last couple of days cause she showed me hers. I kept making up excuses. Obviously she can't see my blog with a dozen entries all with HER name in it! She threatened to search my blog out and I told her I wouldn't trust her anymore if she did that. And she backed off. Actually I knew she would back off. She's not the type to pry. That sweet thing.
So she taught me how to read the entries backdated to 2003 on her blog(sorry I really didn't see the 'backward' button). Then she comes along and tells me not to go back too far cause I'll see her fat pics. She was a little too late. Honestly, even though she was slightly chubbier during the earlier part of this year, I would've fallen for her anyway. And she wasn't even fat to begin with. I have no idea what her friends been telling her but I think she looks beautiful before and gorgeous now. There's nothing I'll change on her.
Ah yes, I saw the pics of her ex-beau. Including the lovey-dovey ones of them together. I don't know what to say but I'll admit they made a cute couple. The guy doesn't look his age at all. Then again, he is a little short. All short guys don't look their age(no offense to my friends). How do I know he's short? Well he's slightly below Bambi's height so yeah.
I spent this evening reading the first few entries Bambi ever wrote on her blog. Her entries really tickled. I had a good laugh when I read her complaints about her com malfunctioning on her. Man, if you think she's adorable now, she was puppy cute 3 years ago! I admit the furore of grammatical and spelling mistakes(intentional or otherwise) does get a tad tedious after a few entries. But it was enjoyable to read none the less. I just didn't feel a need to read her entire blog. Just her first month of entries were enough.
Seeing more of her pics just took my breath away. I can't get enough of them. I think if this continues any longer, I'll have to start dragging around my own LOX(liquid oxygen) tank. I can't get over that smile of hers. Yeah, she's got cute friends but she really is still the only one I'll take multiple glances at.
You know, I've been seeing a lot of tall girls recently that are pretty cute. Well first there's Bambi, then on yesterday's train ride home, I saw a girl who's TALLER than me. Let's face it, I'm not exactly short(though I wish I were taller). She had to be at least 1.8m! She was cute. Today I saw another girl who was about my height. She was cute too! How I wish I could date someone whom I could talk to face to face with and not have to bend over everytime we locked lips. I think it'll be pretty cool to date someone my height. But most girls in Singapore tend to stick to within 1.6m of terra firma. Only a unique few venture beyond. Enough talk about those girls...
Oh Bambi, where are you? I'm dying to chat with you again. I maybe fatigued but you're always worth the wait. Wish you'll be here now. You know, I'm glad you're not able to read my blog. My recent entries have been pretty dry without much(if any) exercise in eloquence. I feel it's been boring and monotonous. And reading Herman Melville's Moby Dick isn't helping at all.
Bambi, Bambi I'm missing you @ 2247hrs
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home