Monday, October 23, 2006

Bambi

2047hrs: I thought about you for most of today Bambi. I wondered what you were doing, where you were and why you didn't sms me when you were looking for me last night(I had a great time smsing back and forth with you on Friday night). I imagined you walking in my direction on your way back from the compactors and having that 'oh so gorgeously cute' pout on your face. Did you know you pout when you're stressed? I do. I've seen you pout whenever you're stressed. I miss seeing you in the office. Actually, I just miss you. I miss seeing your smile, I miss hearing your voice, I miss catching a whiff of your hair when you walk past at the filing cabinets, I miss hearing you get all excited and I miss that expression you have on your face when you're curious about something. I wish you would talk to me on the phone again. But I know, not until we get to know each other better right?

Bambi, do you know why I'm so smitten by you? I love the way you have a child-like curiosity towards everything(kinda like me). I love the way you laugh so easily and so enchanting is your laughter it melts my heart everytime I hear it. I love the way you get so shy when I say you're adorable. I love the girlly ways you react to almost everything. I love the way we tease each other when we're talking. I love your playful comments on MSN when we're chatting. And I love it when you repeat words in quick succession. Like when you went "blush blush blush" the other day. I found it so adorable. And I was really amazed to find you single. A girl like you is meant to be swooned over all the time. And I found it hard to believe the careless ways your ex treated you. If you were mine, I'll only want to spoil you. Over and over again like how my friend does to his wife. And it doesn't matter because your affection makes up for it in leaps and bounds. You're so gentle, lovable and kind-hearted. How could I not want you? Your love for animals and a kind heart is just the sweetest icing on the cake.

The other day when you showed me your blog, I couldn't read beyond the first entry. B was all you talked about. You even called him darling. No my dear, I'm not angry with you or B. All's fair in love and war they say. The ironic thing is that I'm talking about you on my blog the same way you are about B on your blog. Albeit with a lot more self-control(I hope). My friends say I should continue reading your blog to forensically piece together your personality. But I choose to get the puzzles to the mystery that is you directly rather than rely on a set of random html code. I wanna know you through our conversations, I wanna know what you're like. Though I already have a pretty good idea. I wanna know your likes, dislikes. I wanna know everything about you Bambi.

I wonder if B knows if both of us are the only people you still talk to from the office. Though it doesn't really matter. I have no ill feelings towards him. I even greeted him a cheery morning today. While sorting out the files today, I thought about you. And I made up my mind. I shall stop pining over you. Not because I don't wanna like you anymore, but because I want to leave it up to fate. Even though fate has never been too kind to me in the love department, I will trust you to it. I've gotta stop stressing over you. Yes, I want you. And it's not the passing want that I usually have. You're everything I thought my dream girl to be. But I don't want to give my feelings away. I'm sure your more insightful friends would already have guessed the attention I shower on you is more than what normal friends give. I just want to be a good friend to you and maybe if fate(and God) allows, you'll share the same feelings for me eventually. If not, at least I'll find a good friend in you. I want you to come to me on your own. I don't want anything I say or do to influence your opinions about me. Sure, I'll still ask you out and I'll call you if in the near future you allow me to. But it's all just to get to know you.

Bambi, I'm wondering where you are now and if you'll be coming online. I wanna know how your day was and hear everything you gotta say. I do hope you come online before midnight because I'm planning to only wait till then. Bambi, I've enjoyed talking to you for the past week. And I hope you meant it too when you said the same.

Oh and one more thing. Bambi, I hope to God you never get to read the entries I wrote about you this month because if you did, you'll realise I'm like putty in your hands now. You'll be able to do what you will with me without much resistance(from me). I'm all slush when it comes to you Bambi

Can't Take My Eyes Off You by Frankie Valli

You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off you
You'd be like Heaven to touch
I wanna hold you so much
At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off you

Pardon the way that I stare
There's nothing else to compare
The sight of you leaves me weak
There are no words left to speak
But if you feel like I feel
Please let me know that it's real
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off you

I love you, baby
And if it's quite alright
I need you, baby
To warm a lonely night
I love you, baby
Trust in me when I say
Oh, pretty baby
Don't bring me down, I pray
Oh, pretty baby, now that I found you, stay
And let me love you, baby
Let me love you

You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off you
You'd be like Heaven to touch
I wanna hold you so much
At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off you

I love you, baby
And if it's quite alright,I need you, baby
To warm a lonely night.I love you, baby
Trust in me when I say
Oh, pretty baby
Don't bring me down, I pray
Oh, pretty baby, now that I found you, stay..

Bambi, I swear this song was written just for you.

I really can't take my eyes off you @ 2205hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home