Monday, October 16, 2006

*sigh* I am unworthy!

2135hrs: Wow...3 entries within 2 hours. I just got lots to say today I guess. I was just looking at sunshine girl's pics on friendster. Oh, she searched me out on friendster last night. You know how if you show a cross to a vampire and they burn / melt? If you held up a picture of sunshine girl to my face, I'll probably melt into a puddle. I think I'll probably stutter on Saturday when I see her. And when I do, her friends will probably figure it out. I can't exactly blame it on the haze can I?

Work was really mundane today and I couldn't wait for it to end. All I had in my head was sunshine girl. Seeing sunshine girl come outta the filing cabinets in my head. She's found her way to the deepest recesses of my cranium! This is bad! I know things are going well but I don't wanna hope for too much either. I am torn.

Today she and I exchanged messages. And I freaked out over nothing. I got too self-conscious. I accidentally asked her twice what time she slept last night. I was freaking out, afraid she'd think I'm weird for wanting to know what time she went to bed so badly. You see what I mean? I should be cool about this whole thing but I freaked over something as trivial as this. She sets my pulse racing and my hands clammy. No one's had that effect on me for awhile now. I'm going outta my head over her.

F****, I have this humongous crush on you and it's driving me nuts! I want to be cool about it(which I am most of the time). You're making me act so stupid. Seems as if my mind plays hide and seek when you're around. *sigh* Think I should stop thinking bout you. It's not healthy. I can't go on dreaming bout what I can't have. It'll kill me eventually.

I wanna go sleep. I'm tired, not making sense and emotional for no good reason at all. And most of all, I'm not acting my age. 22 year old(exactly 3 months to TWO-THREE) guys don't gush when they talk about someone they like. But I'm gushing like a damned schoolgirl. Schise!

Somewhere In My Broken Heart by Billy Dean

You made up your mind it was time it was over
After we had come so far. I think there's enough pieces of forgiveness
Somewhere in my broken heart

I would not have chosen the road you have taken
It has left us miles apart
I think I can still find the will to keep going
Somewhere in my broken heart

So fly. Go ahead and fly
Till you find out who you are
And I, I will keep my love unspoken
Somewhere in my broken heart

I hope that in time you will find what you long for
Love that's written in the stars
When you finally do, I think you will see
It's somewhere in my broken heart

Girl, I, I will keep my love unspoken
Somewhere in my broken heart

I hope that in time you will find what you long for
Love that's written in the stars
When you finally do, I think you will see
It's somewhere in my broken
Somewhere in my broken
Somewhere in my broken heart

*bangs head on wall* @ 2232hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home