Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Top Ten Reasons That A Motorcycle Is Better Than A Woman

2152hrs: I'm gonna begin riding lessons soon and thought this was appropriate. Heh.

10. A motorcycle's curves never sag.

9. You can ride your motorcycle on any day of the month.

8. Your motorcycle will never whine unless something is REALLY wrong.

7. You can kick your motorcycle to wake it up.

6. You can share your motorcycle with your friends.

5. If your motorcycle is too loose you can tighten it up without plastic surgery.

4. If you say things to your motorcycle you don't have to apologize before you can ride it again.

3. Your motorcycle won't insult you if you are a bad rider.

2. You don't have to take a shower before you ride your motorcycle.

And the number one reason that a motorcycle is better than a woman....

If you get a new motorcycle, you don't have to keep sending money to the old one.

Hope that was funny...well I thought it was anyway.

I've gotta go. It wasn't a long day at work(yes I'm working) nor was it a hard day at work. I just had broken sleep last night due to my overactive bladder. My head's getting woozy. Will talk more about my work and how distracted I am at work real soon. Hopefully, tomorrow!

Sleepy @ 2157hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home