Saturday, August 12, 2006

Inventory

2125hrs: I've had a lot of time to kill since my injury. Being stuck at home and all. I finally got down to something I've been wanting to do for awhile. Few people may know this(beside my best pals), but I love cars. And over the last 3 years I've been collecting model cars. Those that you gotta build on your own from scratch. I've got the tools and all but I never had the time or space to get started on it. But I never stopped collecting and before I know it, I have a whole storeroom full of 'em. I do intend to start building sooner or later. But doing the inventory today made me realise how many I really have. For obvious reasons I've stopped collecting them. But to be honest, I only bought all these cause I got them at rock bottom prices. Take the Mercedes CLK DTM 2000s. I got them at about $8-$10 for each. They're selling these at $31.90 in the stores. That's how I ended up with 10 of 'em. Same for the Sauber Mercedes LM cars. Of course other than cars I've got about a dozen aircraft and perhaps half a dozen bikes stuck in my cupboard as well.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yes, I know. It's a sickness. I've stopped though....for now. I've stayed away from Yahoo Auctions to stop myself from buying anymore.

For those who are interested, this is what I have...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I know it's quite a comprehensive collection of the best cars of all time.

Too many cars @ 2136hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home