Superman is Supergirl?
2028hrs: Alright if Superman is your all time childhood hero, LOOK AWAY NOW! To preserve your image of Mr Invincible, L-E-A-V-E!!!
We all know Clark Kent looks good in spandex. But ever wonder how he'd look in something more exotic? Somebody did....

Nice legs Kent!

Oh...fishnet is just so you.

A crusader for Hello Kitty? Love the hairband though.

Hmm...the Super G-string!

Superman wears Prada.
Alright, like my friend said....WHAT DID THE POOR GUY DO TO DESERVE ALL THIS???!!!
That's for being Superman I guess or should I say Supergirl?
*chuckles* @ 2033hrs
We all know Clark Kent looks good in spandex. But ever wonder how he'd look in something more exotic? Somebody did....

Nice legs Kent!

Oh...fishnet is just so you.

A crusader for Hello Kitty? Love the hairband though.

Hmm...the Super G-string!

Superman wears Prada.
Alright, like my friend said....WHAT DID THE POOR GUY DO TO DESERVE ALL THIS???!!!
That's for being Superman I guess or should I say Supergirl?
*chuckles* @ 2033hrs
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home