Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Broken Leg....*update*

1634hrs: Well I'd like to say that things are completely alright now but that's not to be. The leg's been cramping often. Especially when I stand for too long and even when sitting, it threatens to cramp. Maybe it's the bruising I don't know or maybe it's caused by my excursion yesterday.

Regardless I managed to limp my way to Plaza Singapura yesterday to catch Tokyo Drift and Click!. I know you're probably wondering how I managed that. Well I managed it one limp at a time and with much perseverence coupled with days of boredom. I've been stuck at home since last Wednesday. Gimme a break! I can't cycle and I haven't even gone out for lunch. I was determined to break out!

Like I expected, Tokyo Drift was gonna be lacking in the storyline. And true enough, I wasn't disappointed. But the cars and the jap chicks saved the movie though. While 'Click!' was tummy achingly funny! Of course having Kate Beckinsale around wasn't a bad idea. My take on the movies? Well you should catch Tokyo Drift if you're into cars and Jap chicks. Both get lots of face time in the entire 90 min movie. I don't know if it was done on purpose(actually I do). But there were lots of peek-a-boo panty scenes in the movie. No, I wasn't looking out for them. They're quite hard to miss if you're watching it on the big screen. Think I'll be getting the DVD for the cars of course. Yep...for the cars. *grin*

For 'Click!', if you're into Adam Sandler's previous movies, this won't be a disappointment. There isn't much to say about the movie other than it's hilarious. And Kate Beckinsale never looked better even her being topless in her other movies doesn't matter. Maybe they had better make-up artists in this movie. Who knows?

Yes! I watched both movies back to back. Watching two 90min movies in a theatre simulating Arctic conditions was no fun. I swear to you by the end of the second show, my swimmers(aka love tadpoles) were cryogenically frozen! Well, it felt like it anyway.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
As you can see, there's still much bruising around the ankle area.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And it's slightly swollen.

I'm wondering how I'm gonna get to Kallang Stadium area to catch the fireworks and the flypast. It sucks that I might not be able to given my current condition. *sigh*

Still can't walk for long @ 1657hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home