Snapshots
0131hrs: Just discovered I can take video snapshots. And I've been taking shots from all over.
Here's one from Top Gun showing a pair of F-14s turning away.

This one's from Top Gear.
Was watching My Sassy Girl few days ago and took a few pics of the ever stunning Jeon Ji Hyun.




Isn't she pwreety? I've had a crush on her since her debut in My Sassy Girl. I think few people will fault me for that. She played out the character really well. Did I mention it's my favourite Korean movie? Well it is. I don't watch much romance comedies or Korean movies but I enjoyed that show a lot. So much so I'm considering buying the $25 My Sassy Girl original DVD from Korea.
Think I'm having Korean fever. Can't get enough of Korean girls the last couple of days. Started with Janan showing me a couple of pics and my other Korea obsessed friend just sent me a couple of HDTV videos of Lee Hyori & Kim Yoo Jin.



I think it's her eyes that gives the sultry look. But you have to agree that Lee Hyori is really hot.
I'm sorry that this entry seems a little dull. I just wanted to showcase the pics and I'm not really inspired to write much right now.
Ok...one more picture.

I wouldn't mind having something like this on the side of my R34 Skyline GTR. *heh*
0147hrs
Here's one from Top Gun showing a pair of F-14s turning away.
This one's from Top Gear.
Was watching My Sassy Girl few days ago and took a few pics of the ever stunning Jeon Ji Hyun.




Isn't she pwreety? I've had a crush on her since her debut in My Sassy Girl. I think few people will fault me for that. She played out the character really well. Did I mention it's my favourite Korean movie? Well it is. I don't watch much romance comedies or Korean movies but I enjoyed that show a lot. So much so I'm considering buying the $25 My Sassy Girl original DVD from Korea.
Think I'm having Korean fever. Can't get enough of Korean girls the last couple of days. Started with Janan showing me a couple of pics and my other Korea obsessed friend just sent me a couple of HDTV videos of Lee Hyori & Kim Yoo Jin.



I think it's her eyes that gives the sultry look. But you have to agree that Lee Hyori is really hot.
I'm sorry that this entry seems a little dull. I just wanted to showcase the pics and I'm not really inspired to write much right now.
Ok...one more picture.

I wouldn't mind having something like this on the side of my R34 Skyline GTR. *heh*
0147hrs
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home