Sunday, June 25, 2006

6 Months

1405hrs: So it's now over. And I'm supposed to forget everything that has happened between us in the last 6 months. 6 months, today was supposed to be our 6 month anniversary but instead of happy celebrations filled with sweet nothings, it's marked the end of our time together. All the plans we made about how this day would be spent now serve as barbs to remind me of what could've been. The week before all this happened, I had the best time with you up till Thursday when all this started. It makes it doubly difficult to forget after that wonderful weekend we spent and the weekdays I picked you up from work. The smses, all the love and attention. I miss you, do you know or care?

I made a mistake. I said things to you I immediately regretted saying. And your pride doesn't allow you to forgive me. But I feel that the things I've learnt about you in the last few days could've only made our relationship better. I really wanted things to work out, I really wanted you.

I wonder how long it'll take for me to not think about you everytime I go past Serangoon. Our quiet evening strolls through Plantation Ave. I loved watching you wave excitedly while beaming a smile everytime you walk towards me on the street. I always found it so adorable. It hurts that I won't have those moments any longer.

I'll only allow myself to grieve over our relationship today. Tomorrow I'll surrender to the relentless march of time. Lose myself in things I have to do and hopefully the hurt will subside in time. But I can't help but miss you for a long time to come.

I miss you, baby.

Thanks for the memories and the happy moments you've granted me the last 6 months.

6 months of missing you? @ 1437hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home