I'm Sick and My Head Feels Heavy
2210hrs: I had to miss my night classes today. Came home feeling giddy and weak and now, I think I'm running a fever. With much dissonance in my head. I know this sickly feeling been around all week. The increase in phelgm, bouts of giddy spells and the cough. I wish my body would stop wire walk and just fall sick already.
I think the reason for the giddy spells might be caused by my bi-focals. I recently found out that my myopia and astigmatism in has improved by a significant amount in the last 2 years. Both eyes dropped by a 100 degrees of refraction. Which means I'm currently wearing glasses that are much more than I need. And I think that's what contributing to my giddy spells. But it is good news. No, I haven't done anything special the last two years that contributed to the improvement of my visual acuity. But hey, if the myopia improves by another 100 degrees, I'll be able to go sign up as a pilot.
I'm eagerly awaiting the Progress Package (aka Election Bribe) so I can get a new pair of glasses with the correct refraction. And hopefully the giddy spells will stop.
Do you ever get that 'puffy face' feeling? Well I'm getting it now. Especially around my eyes. Arrgghhh....feel so horrible.
I hope George Michael will relax me enough to slip easily to slumber. @ 2228hrs
I think the reason for the giddy spells might be caused by my bi-focals. I recently found out that my myopia and astigmatism in has improved by a significant amount in the last 2 years. Both eyes dropped by a 100 degrees of refraction. Which means I'm currently wearing glasses that are much more than I need. And I think that's what contributing to my giddy spells. But it is good news. No, I haven't done anything special the last two years that contributed to the improvement of my visual acuity. But hey, if the myopia improves by another 100 degrees, I'll be able to go sign up as a pilot.
I'm eagerly awaiting the Progress Package (aka Election Bribe) so I can get a new pair of glasses with the correct refraction. And hopefully the giddy spells will stop.
Do you ever get that 'puffy face' feeling? Well I'm getting it now. Especially around my eyes. Arrgghhh....feel so horrible.
I hope George Michael will relax me enough to slip easily to slumber. @ 2228hrs
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home