Monday, March 13, 2006

My baby never looks good in blue

0001hrs: If I had to choose a 1 minute clip of the happiest moments in my life, I would use those 60 seconds screening the weekend I've just had. I had a wonderful time with my baby over the last 2 days.

Friday was spent having her over at my place lazing about till evening. I left her to read the papers after letting her in and dozed off. Was dreaming about her(Yes, I really was!) till I felt something on my shoulder and woke up to see her head on it. Waking up to the smell of her hair is something I could never get enough of. A smile just naturally forms the moment I catch a whiff of it.

Edit: This has kinda lost it's meaning. Was working on it then the com died and I never managed to finish it. @ 3 April 2006, 1329hrs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home