Thursday, February 09, 2006

Macs powered by Intel???

0000hrs: Yes! We're all shocked over Steve Job's announcement at the recently concluded MacWorld '06 that all Macs are now equipped with Intel chips. Personally, I think some people are taking the news a little too hard. For me, as long as the Macs continue to push the boundaries of CPU development, I'm happy. Who knows? By the time I get to own a Mac I'll be able to do genome sequencing while blasting critters away on Doom III with highest settings! You gotta love the cheeky ad for Apple's latest Macs though.

Found this on mrbrown This is what I meant by people taking it too hard. Don't know if it's true though....

HER DIARY:

Saturday, May 21st 2005

Saw him in the evening and he was acting really strangely. I went shopping in the afternoon with the girls and I did turn up a bit late so thought it might be that. The bar was really crowded and loud so I suggested we go somewhere quieter to talk. He was still very subdued and distracted so I suggested we go somewhere nice to eat. All through dinner he just didn't seem himself; he hardly laughed and didn't seem to be paying any attention to me or to what I was saying. I just knew that something was wrong. He dropped me back home and I wondered if he was going to come in; he hesitated but followed. I asked him again if there was something the matter but he just half shook his head and turned the television on. After about 10 minutes of Silence, I said I was going upstairs to bed. I put my arms around him and told him that I loved him deeply. He just gave a sigh and a sad sort of smile. He didn't follow me up but later he did, and I was surprised when we made love. He still seemed distant and a bit cold, and I started to think that he was going to leave me and that he had found someone else. I cried myself to sleep.

MAN'S DIARY:

Saturday, May 21st 2005

Apple switched to Intel.

Absolutely gutted.

Got a shag though.

I want a Mac!!! @ 0025hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home