My PC has dieded...
1624hrs: Just dropping a note to say that there won't be updates for awhile. My PC has finally died. Completely, utterly DEAD. The power supply I suspect. I'm currently waiting for my new Pentium IV 3Ghz system to arrive. Maybe I'll get my current one fixed and have a small network. I don't know...I haven't decided. All I know is I can start gaming again when my new PC arrives. I miss playing those flight sims. Crashing Concorde into Changi Airport in Flight Simulator 2004 or dropping ordnance over the Korean Peninsula in Falcon 4.
Well I probably won't make it back before the year's end. I haven't decided whether to service the current PC and furthemore the new system won't arrive till mid Jan '06. So I guess I'll see you guys next year!
Have a great New Year!!!
ORD Year is upon us at 1632hrs
Well I probably won't make it back before the year's end. I haven't decided whether to service the current PC and furthemore the new system won't arrive till mid Jan '06. So I guess I'll see you guys next year!
Have a great New Year!!!
ORD Year is upon us at 1632hrs
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home