Is it over?
2357hrs: Just came home from hanging out with Janan and Dom. Somehow it just didn't feel the same. I felt like the odd one out when the both of them talked about their uni lives, physics and aeronautics. I just feel as if I'm not really part of the group anymore. Even though we've all been friends since we were 13, it just doesn't feel the same anymore(at least to me). What's changed? Other than them being in uni while I'm still stuck in the army. Perhaps it's just cause we barely get together and hang out anymore. I don't know. But I felt really left out during the outing.
When Dom drove me home, we barely talked. I know we're good friends but how much do we really click? Janan and Dom have no problems since they were in the same school and CCAs. They've probably gone through alot more together than I've been with any of them. But I still think of them as great buddies though.
*sigh* What's wrong with me? I've been feeling so crap all week.
double *sigh* at 0004hrs
When Dom drove me home, we barely talked. I know we're good friends but how much do we really click? Janan and Dom have no problems since they were in the same school and CCAs. They've probably gone through alot more together than I've been with any of them. But I still think of them as great buddies though.
*sigh* What's wrong with me? I've been feeling so crap all week.
double *sigh* at 0004hrs
1 Comments:
Sorry lah, we got carried away with university stuff...
Army will soon be over... from there, u can pick up the pieces.
Post a Comment
<< Home