I was only sixteen...
2359hrs: It is exactly a month till I turn 22. What does the KGB's 22nd year hold you might ask? Nothing much other than my ORD date. And the chance to walk the land as a civillian again. The end of being pushed around by uncouth beings whom without their uniforms, they'd be nothing more than hooligans found at every street corner. Actually even the DXOs(people who join SAF as admin clerks) are a bunch of bitches. They treat NSFs in general like dirt and take every opportunity to show their superiority by pushing their work to NSFs and spend the rest of the day gossiping, laughing like a bevy of witches sharing sinister thoughts around a cauldron. I'll be all too happy to forget my time in the military. If I could, I'd have that portion of my brain that holds all the experiences I had in the military surgically removed, burned and have it's ashes locked and buried in a safe in the Pacific Ocean.
I wish I still lived in simpler times like when I was 16. I miss those days of innocence and just being happy to be alive. A time of innocent crushes, endless excursions on my bicycle through torrential rain at 3am in the morning in Bukit Timah with an excruciating injury. That was perhaps one of my most memorable night cycling trips. Those innocent platonic friendship with the fairer ones. Teasing them, taking their scrungies(that hair tying thingy?) and sticking our tongues out when we couldn't decide who'd won the argument. It was a time when Ben was a lot stronger mentally and physically. I could do 16 chin-ups, rest for 10 mins and do 10 more. Dutifully following 1 hour of cycling, 30mins of weight lifting plus 120 sit-ups every alternate day. Now, I can barely squeeze one chin-up out. And what was once abs is now nothing more than flab.
I miss those days...
Just Another Day
by Jon Secada
Mornings alone
When you come home
I breath a little faster
Every time we're together
It'd never be the same
If you're not here
How can you stay away, away so long.
Chorus
Why can't we stay together
Give me a reason
Give me a reason.
I, I don't wanna say it I don't wanna find another way
Make it through the day without you
I, I cant resist. tryng to find exactly what I missed
It's just another day without you
Making the time
Find the right lines
To make you stay forever
What do I have to tell you
I'm just trying to hold on to something(Trying to hold on to something good)
Give us a chance to make it.
Don't wanna hold on to never
I'm not that strong I'm not that strong.
Chorus2
I, I don't wanna say it
I don't wanna find another way
Make it through the day without you
I, I can't resist
Trying to find exactly what I miss
It's just another day without you.why can't you stay forever
Just give me a reason
Give me a reason.
I, I don't wanna say it I
don't wanna find another way
Make it through the day without you
I, I cant to resist. trying to find exactly what I missed
It's just another day
Older at 0023hrs
I wish I still lived in simpler times like when I was 16. I miss those days of innocence and just being happy to be alive. A time of innocent crushes, endless excursions on my bicycle through torrential rain at 3am in the morning in Bukit Timah with an excruciating injury. That was perhaps one of my most memorable night cycling trips. Those innocent platonic friendship with the fairer ones. Teasing them, taking their scrungies(that hair tying thingy?) and sticking our tongues out when we couldn't decide who'd won the argument. It was a time when Ben was a lot stronger mentally and physically. I could do 16 chin-ups, rest for 10 mins and do 10 more. Dutifully following 1 hour of cycling, 30mins of weight lifting plus 120 sit-ups every alternate day. Now, I can barely squeeze one chin-up out. And what was once abs is now nothing more than flab.
I miss those days...
Just Another Day
by Jon Secada
Mornings alone
When you come home
I breath a little faster
Every time we're together
It'd never be the same
If you're not here
How can you stay away, away so long.
Chorus
Why can't we stay together
Give me a reason
Give me a reason.
I, I don't wanna say it I don't wanna find another way
Make it through the day without you
I, I cant resist. tryng to find exactly what I missed
It's just another day without you
Making the time
Find the right lines
To make you stay forever
What do I have to tell you
I'm just trying to hold on to something(Trying to hold on to something good)
Give us a chance to make it.
Don't wanna hold on to never
I'm not that strong I'm not that strong.
Chorus2
I, I don't wanna say it
I don't wanna find another way
Make it through the day without you
I, I can't resist
Trying to find exactly what I miss
It's just another day without you.why can't you stay forever
Just give me a reason
Give me a reason.
I, I don't wanna say it I
don't wanna find another way
Make it through the day without you
I, I cant to resist. trying to find exactly what I missed
It's just another day
Older at 0023hrs
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home