Sunday, November 06, 2005

Who am I?

0200hrs: *ding* Right on the money there! What's the chances of someone starting an entry right on the hour huh? Here I am reporting about what a sad lonely week it's been and how the few of you peeps reading this actually give a hoot to finish this paragraph.

Yeah I'm in a 'nobody gives a hoot about me and I'm so lonely' mood again. Ah....shit! Who am I kidding? It's not a mood. It's a bloody season! That's been going on for 3 years too long!

I just want someone to be with me and tell me she doesn't mind that I bounce around like a kid when I hear a song I like or when I'm just being a kid by getting all excited over a new toy. And how I unconciously hum Silver Bells regardless if it's Christmas or not. And won't mind that I breakdance everytime I step outta the bathroom with nothing but my towel on(sometimes off). And have a good laugh at it if(God forbid) she ever caught me in the act.

I just want someone who thinks I'm cute even though by all contemporary and unconventional yardsticks that measure cuteness, define that I am not. And like me for who I am, all the good and bad, neurotic or sadistic.

Just wanna hang out with her on Saturday nights and listen to her yak on and on about the past week and watch her wrinkle her nose while she's far out in lala land. Come morning I'll find her cuddling beside me sipping hot coco in her furry cotton sweater being all cute and huggable. And be the reason why I buy a second controller for the Xbox so I can trash her on Forza Motorsport.

And I know all this won't come true unless I break into a new social circle or with someone I know off the street or through a bar. Hell, I don't even think it'll come true with someone I know off the net. Dammit! I don't even think it'll happen with a schoolmate unless I've scanned her thoroughly and deem her sterile and safe. *Note that in this paragraph is just a whole lotta gibberish.

I'm just lovesick and seeing too many couples on the streets. *sob*

.......................................0237hrs

*ding* Right on the money there! - Thought this sounded really lame now that I read it again. So away with it. *edit@ 2248hrs on 30 Nov 05*



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home