Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Like Hammie the Hamster...

0102hrs: Got my wisdom tooth taken out today(Monday). Well it wasn't as bad as the first surgery I had 3 weeks ago but it bloody hurts like hell. And now I look like a hamster with it's cheeks stuffed with a week's worth of nuts and grain. It didn't hurt so much when I got home from the hospital but after an hour or so I guess the anesthetic sorta wore off and it felt as if I've been shot in the mouth. It hurt so much I had to get off Forza Motorsport on the Xbox. But not before I got myself a Ferrari F40 though. So I popped the painkillers, antibiotics and all without lunch. I couldn't eat. My mouth hurts when I open it anymore than an inch. Applied cold compress like the nurse advised to minimise the swelling and bleeding. But I still swelled up like a bunny. Funny thing though, I'm not bleeding as much as when I had the other extraction few weeks ago. In fact, I barely bled. The last time I bled so much, everytime I spit in the bowl, it looked as if I've got red wine in the bowl. Anyways while popping the pills, I realised the geniuses at Alexandra Hospital pharmacy gave me an empty bottle for where my medication for the swelling were supposed to be. So there, I've gotta drag my ass back to the far side of Singapore just to get 5 pills I should've gotten today.

Well at least I'm on medical leave for the rest of the week. So I won't see camp for 9 days(Yay!) including the weekend just gone. The dentist actually wanted me back in camp on Friday but I requested to drag the MC through the week. Why spoil a good week's rest by going back on a Friday?

Currently listening to:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Love the new age psychedelic beats and her dreamy vocals.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jem - Isn't she cute? Love girls with this kinda soft features and cute puppy eyes. Heh.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me doing a convincing impression of a hamster hoarding a week's grain.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The reason for all this pain. Yes, the gum is still attached.

Still swollen at 0156hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home