Thursday, October 06, 2005

I'm fat!

2335hrs: Help me! I'm FAT! And I wasn't always like this. I just weighed myself and I've ballooned another 2 kgs. I'm pushing 69 kgs now! And it's not bone mass. It's just fat! I have this huge bulge in my tummy now that just won't go away. My pants don't fit anymore unless I leave the top button unbuttoned. I was looking at my reflection on the MRT door today and I saw this huge bulge protruding from below my shirt. No! It's not my erection! It's my tummy! I look as if I'm 6 months pregnant! I asked my friend what I could do to lose weight by X'mas and he told me to forget it. He said "Abandon all hope, you're destined to be fat now. FAT ASS!". I wanna be able to fit into all my formal dress wear for X'mas and lose this feeling of being bloated all the time. How do fat people ever get used to the bloatedness? Do they just stop realising it's there? *sob sob*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I don't wanna be like this!!! *wail*

Sill fat at 2344hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home