Friday, July 01, 2005

No good...

2250hrs: Yes, I'm not feeling my best right now. Actually, I'm feeling quite low at this moment. I feel as if tears will break if I allowed it. I just had a horrible week and there's still many many more weeks to go before my army stint is over. I'm not looking forward to the coming weeks cause I no longer have weekends. I've just signed 8 extra guard duties today and all of those duties are on weekends. So I've just kissed ALL my weekends goodbye and good ol Uncle Lee has taken away what little private time I have. I won't see a dutyless weekend until September provided I don't get into anymore trouble. You know, I didn't do a lot to land myself in this mess. I didn't have to lift a finger. And Wham! 8 weekends are gone. I feel so alone now and somehow I get the feeling that this loner mentality has set in for good. Cause right now, I don't want to talk to anyone, I don't want to confide in anyone. Cause I just think that no one would understand what I'm going through right now. I have no friends, no family nor a significant other from whom I can seek solace from. Yes, I'm all alone and it seems it'll be like that for awhile.

I hate my life right now. I hate putting on that cursed green uniform. I hate that witch for a boss. And I hate the fact that I have no choice but to accept this fate at least for the next 300+ days.

I'm no good @ 2306hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home