Saturday, June 04, 2005

Must sleep soon...*yawn*

2211hrs: Just brought my boots down to camp today....I know it's sad to go back to camp on a Saturday afternoon. But I'm determined to cycle to camp on Monday morning. I can't go on looking in the mirror and not liking what I see. Anyways I'm still suffering sleepless nights and I can't figure out why. Maybe it's stress, maybe fatigue or my body just isn't tired enough. God knows. But I know things can't go on like this. It's just bad! Anyways instead of droning on, I'm just gonna post some pics and go have an early night. Got lotsa stuff to do tomorrow.

Whoever said commercial aviation was boring?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A Lufthansa 747-400 and a United 757-200 are on a simultaneous landing on the parallel runways 28L and 28R at SFO. Real runway separation is actually 225 meters. Due to the Jumbo being 3 times larger than the 757 and being behind gives us this fantastic optical illusion seeming to fly together.

USS Harry S Truman taking a bath:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Actually it's not taking a bath. They're probably testing the chemical defence system. After a chemical attack, they'll engage these sprinklers to decontaminate the entire flight deck.

You may not see his generosity but you gotta love his method.

Alabama Divorce Settlement: As part of the divorce settlement, she got the trailer and the truck too. Bubba delivered the truck, as per the lawyers agreement, yesterday.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sleepy at 2226hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home