Monday, May 09, 2005

Body Mass Index

2020hrs: Went on one of my rare supermarket trips today to 'restock' my supply of instant noodles and biscuits in camp. The original plan was just to get those 2 items but when the items were totaled up, I went wide-eyed.. Here's what I got...

  1. Sara-Lee All Purpose Pound Cake(Why do they call it 'All Purpose' anyway?)
  2. Vanetta Vanilla Ice-Cream
  3. 1L Magnolia HL Milk
  4. 1L Rocky Road Ice-Cream
  5. Frosties Cornflakes(The stuff for champions! And helps you to grow grow GROW)
  6. 2x Nissin Cup Noodles
  7. 2x Mi-Goreng Instant Noodles
  8. Butter Cream biscuits
  9. Chocolate Chip biscuits
  10. Maltsers Chocolate
  11. Canned Tuna
  12. Gatsby Hair Wax(non-edible *duh*)

Total Cost: SGD$38.00

And I wonder how I put on so much weight and grew an enormous gut since I enlisted. *sigh*

My current height and weight is 1.78m and 65kg. I've put on approximately 5 - 7kgs of FATs since I enlisted. I'm hoping to push my weight to 70kgs with muscle mass and reduce fat at the same time. And bring my abs back to it's former glory and shrink my waist from 34 Inches to it's original 30.5 inches. But I guess the first step is to start burning up all that energy I get from eating so much and slowly burn away all the fats. My target is to accomplish the above by X'mas 2005. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home