Jokes?
2023hrs: I don't have much to say and besides, I'm too stoned to type. So I'll just share a few jokes. They're a little sexist but then again, who cares?
Carpal tunnel syndrome has become a scourge among today's active and computer literate population. Men especially, are becoming afflicted with this serious health problem.To help stamp out carpal tunnel syndrome, new mouse pads have been devised to assist men in their computer operations. Ergonomically- improved mouse pads such as these will enable men to avoid the pain and suffering associated with this serious health concern.
Below is a picture of these new mouse pads.

Scientific Proof That Girls are E-V-I-L!

Note: My secondary school Math(who's now one of my best friends) teacher used to show us this equation and worked it out for us. He dared anyone to proof this equation otherwise. All this time I thought this equation was his intellectual property. I wonder if he uploaded it....*ponders*
Top Ten Pick-up Lines NEVER to use in Public
Carpal tunnel syndrome has become a scourge among today's active and computer literate population. Men especially, are becoming afflicted with this serious health problem.To help stamp out carpal tunnel syndrome, new mouse pads have been devised to assist men in their computer operations. Ergonomically- improved mouse pads such as these will enable men to avoid the pain and suffering associated with this serious health concern.
Below is a picture of these new mouse pads.

Scientific Proof That Girls are E-V-I-L!

Note: My secondary school Math(who's now one of my best friends) teacher used to show us this equation and worked it out for us. He dared anyone to proof this equation otherwise. All this time I thought this equation was his intellectual property. I wonder if he uploaded it....*ponders*
Top Ten Pick-up Lines NEVER to use in Public
1) I wish you were a door so I could bang you all day long.
2) Nice legs... What time do they open?
3) I may not be the best looking guy in here, but I'm the only one talking to you.
4) I'm fighting the urge to make you the happiest woman on Earth tonight.
5) You might not be the best looking girl here, but beauty is only a light switch away.
6) You must be the limp doctor because I've got a stiffy.
7) I'd walk a million miles for one of your smiles, and even farther for that thing you do with your tongue.
8) If it's true that we are what we eat, then I could be you by morning.
9) Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?
10) I know milk does a body good, but DAMN, how much have you been drinking?
Still stoned at 2035hrs
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home