Midnight Rush
0403hrs: Just came home from cycling. Went down to this long stretch of road at Seletar to catch some sea breeze. The breeze was really good but with carbon monoxide aplenty. I had this sneaking suspicion while cycling up that I'll see a bunch of tuned jap cars there whizzing up and down. And true enough both sides of the entire stretch of road was filled with all manner of jap imports. Including the famous theme car from the Initial D anime series. Saw two of those Hachirokus while cycling about. Hell, there was even a red hot 2005 Porsche Boxster parked at the side and WRXs in abundance.
The cycling helped take my mind off the things that've happened this week. Things been rough and the week couldn't be over sooner.
For now it's time to get some shut eye. Come next week I'll be on medical leave for the entire week. Just gonna relax and pretend I'm a civillian all over again.

Just a pic from the trip.

The infamous AE86 Hachiroku.
Sleepy at 0421hrs
The cycling helped take my mind off the things that've happened this week. Things been rough and the week couldn't be over sooner.
For now it's time to get some shut eye. Come next week I'll be on medical leave for the entire week. Just gonna relax and pretend I'm a civillian all over again.

Just a pic from the trip.

The infamous AE86 Hachiroku.
Sleepy at 0421hrs
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home