Progress?
2259hrs:
Enlistment/Conscription: 23rd June 2004
Weight: 60kg (132lbs)
Height: 1.78m (5 feet 8 inches)
Waist: 30 inches
Temperament: Cool, calm. Rarely pissed off or agressive.
Favourite cuss word: Shit,crap,damn or *Grrrrrrrr*
X'mas 2004
Weight: 63kg (139lbs)
Height: 1.78m (5 feet 8 inches)
Waist: 32 inches
Temperament: Moderately agressive, rarely calm.
Favourite cuss word: Fuck, fucked up, fucking chee-bye, kanee nah and *the finger*
Today: 27 November 2005
Weight: 70kg (154lbs)
Height: 1.78m (5 feet 8 inches)
Waist: 35 1/2 inches
Temperament: Explosive. Calm days...take the weekends and minus the ones I'm on guard duty.
Favourite cuss words: All of the above....I'm sure there's plenty more in the Army left for me to discover.
Wondering when I'll be a civillian(note: CIVIL) again @ 2326hrs
Enlistment/Conscription: 23rd June 2004
Weight: 60kg (132lbs)
Height: 1.78m (5 feet 8 inches)
Waist: 30 inches
Temperament: Cool, calm. Rarely pissed off or agressive.
Favourite cuss word: Shit,crap,damn or *Grrrrrrrr*
X'mas 2004
Weight: 63kg (139lbs)
Height: 1.78m (5 feet 8 inches)
Waist: 32 inches
Temperament: Moderately agressive, rarely calm.
Favourite cuss word: Fuck, fucked up, fucking chee-bye, kanee nah and *the finger*
Today: 27 November 2005
Weight: 70kg (154lbs)
Height: 1.78m (5 feet 8 inches)
Waist: 35 1/2 inches
Temperament: Explosive. Calm days...take the weekends and minus the ones I'm on guard duty.
Favourite cuss words: All of the above....I'm sure there's plenty more in the Army left for me to discover.
Wondering when I'll be a civillian(note: CIVIL) again @ 2326hrs
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home