Plenty laughs...
1338hrs: Had a great time hanging out at Dom's place last night with Dom(and his gf), Vic and Janan. I haven't laughed so hard for so long in awhile. Decided to get supper and head over to Dom's place after pool. We sat there reminiscing about old times, school days and pondered the mysteries of how cows get fat on GRASS??!!! It's always nice to see Auntie(Dom's Mum). Such a bubbly jovial lady. It's little wonder where Dom gets that grin from. We sat there talking till the wee hours of the morning. Got to know Dom's gf too. She's such a cute bubbly girl, really happy for Dom. They make a great pair. Wish I'll find a girl like that someday.
Like what Auntie said, Dom, Vic, Janan and I have been a part of eachother's lives since forever. I'm just glad we're still such good friends after all these years. I wouldn't trade the good times with them for anything...*hmm*...then again......just kidding! Just blessed to have had such great people in my life. Who knows? In future our kids might end up together and we'll be in-laws. Hahaha...that's just crazy! But 50 years from now I hope we'll still be sitting around on a front porch somewhere laughing ourselves silly.
Overall, last night was just a splendid way to spend the festive season.
Thankful for great friends at 1402hrs
Edit: While describing Dom's gf, I neglected to mention I've got a wonderful girl too. She's adorable, sweet and her pouts drive me to my knees. - edited @ 16.01.2006 / 1909hrs
Like what Auntie said, Dom, Vic, Janan and I have been a part of eachother's lives since forever. I'm just glad we're still such good friends after all these years. I wouldn't trade the good times with them for anything...*hmm*...then again......just kidding! Just blessed to have had such great people in my life. Who knows? In future our kids might end up together and we'll be in-laws. Hahaha...that's just crazy! But 50 years from now I hope we'll still be sitting around on a front porch somewhere laughing ourselves silly.
Overall, last night was just a splendid way to spend the festive season.
Thankful for great friends at 1402hrs
Edit: While describing Dom's gf, I neglected to mention I've got a wonderful girl too. She's adorable, sweet and her pouts drive me to my knees. - edited @ 16.01.2006 / 1909hrs
2 Comments:
As am I fortunate to have such good friends.
I wish you'll find a girl like that someday too.
Good luck.
Post a Comment
<< Home