Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Grumpy me...*arrgggghhh*

2222hrs: I don't know what's wrong with me this evening. I'm extremely grumpy, irritable and tired. Maybe it's cause she didn't want to see me today nor on Thursday. Maybe I'm just pissed at having the CSM ride me all the time in camp. Or I'm just unhappy with my birthday. I don't know. I just wanna take a baseball bat and smash every window in sight.

She kept asking why I sounded so unhappy but I thought the reason for my unhappiness isn't worth telling. Thought that I was just being demanding. So I just kept it inside and ended up being grumpier. I'm getting pretty sick of the psycho CSM targeting me all the time. I've told the officer about it and the psycho said he wasn't targeting me. But first thing this morning he sees me and demands for my MC and starts asking a whole lotta redundant questions like why I didn't seek his permission to call in sick. Hello? I've already gotten the highest ranking officer's approval in my camp! Why the fuck do I have to answer to someone 6 ranks lower?

Honestly, this guy is pissing everyone off. And I do mean EVERYONE. All 24 NSFs in my camp hate this guy and in fact, some of the regulars do too. I learnt today that when this guy became the CSM, he told a few people that he'd implement a marking system. In which he'll choose certain individuals as targets to rattle every now and then. When asked about the rationale behind it, he has none. I guess I'm currently part of that system. But I've already highlighted to the highest ranking officer about the marking. If the dick gets too carried away, I'm gonna make a whole lotta noise. The swingin' dick thinks I'm his personal fucking PA. He dumps HIS fucking CSM admin duties on me. He wants to be CSM so much but he doesn't want to do the things that come with the appointment. I've already got enough on my plate not including what the officers ask me to do. And now he wants me to fucking monitor who needs to go for range and stuff. I don't even have a fucking clue what to do! The previous CSMs did all this all on their own.

I just about had enough of this shit. I keep telling myself 5 more months and it'll all be over. My life will return to what it once was. Peaceful existence. All I want is to finish the last few months of my service life in peace. Doing what I've gotta do and get the fuck outta there when the time comes. I mean, is $365 a month really worth all this shit?

FUCK! at 2256hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home