Sunday, January 15, 2006

21 going on 22

2321hrs: So in another 40 mins I would be 22. Actually I think it's a few good hours to be exact. I think I was born sometime around 0300hrs 22 years ago. Anyways my 21st birthday celebration was a blast but this year there won't be any celebrations. Worst, I'm sick on the eve of my birthday and I'm working on my birthday cause I owe the LOO-tenant some reports. But I get the feeling the guys in camp got some surprise for me tomorrow.

You know, this is just stupid. I spent the whole day thinking about the stuff I'll be writing in here but now that I'm here, I've forgotten what I wanted to write. All I know is I've got a real busy week ahead. With only a 3 day work week for me, I have to finish 2 progress reports latest by Wednesday. Don't get me started about the reports. They aren't suppose to be my shit in the first place but I had to be the genius that knew how to write it and now I'm stuck with it every month. Then Thursday's my birthday off which is suppose to be tomorrow but I shifted it to Thursday cause of work commitments(I'm only an NSF and I'm talking like it's my career). Friday, it'll be my driving test. I hope, I pray, I call upon God to let me pass this time. It's almost exactly a year since I started learning to drive. If I don't pass this time, I'm just gonna give up driving altogether. Seriously, taking a year to get a driving license is ridiculous! In the time I've taken to learn driving, I would've finished my Private Pilot's License and taken my Instrument Flying Rating by now. *sigh*

I'll write some more tomorrow if I can remember what I want to write...

Here's a Happy Happy Birthday to sucky, sickly, stupid me....*arrggghhhh*

Happy Happy Birthday by Tune Weavers

Happy Happy Birthday Baby, although you're with somebody new
Thought I'd drop a line to say that I wish this happy day
would find me beside you.

Happy Happy Birthday Baby, no I can't call you my baby
Seems like years ago we met on a day I can't forget
cause that's when we fell in love.

Do you remember the names we had for each other
I was your pretty, you were my baby
how could we say goodbye.

Hope I didn't spoil your birthday, I'm not acting like a lady
So I'll close this note to you with good luck and wishes too
Happy Happy Birthday Baby.

Birthday blues at 2350hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home