Sunday, January 22, 2006

There is a new terror on the roads...

2304hrs: ......*mad max theme playing*.....For years an individual has fought the tyranny of the white people(TP) but now after 3 Basic Theory Tests, 2 Advanced Theory Tests and 2 TP Tests, he is reborn. His friends are afraid to ride with him, the traffic police are looking for him, his girlfriend is in trauma rehab....his name is......MAD BEN.

Lame I know...but after almost a year, I am now a licensed driver. No more dragging myself to driving lessons. No more taking leave for the stupid tests. Elated that I don't need to give up driving afterall(refer to 21 going on 22)

The test on Friday wasn't as nerve-wrecking as the first time I took it. Although I did do stupid things like almost driving on to the wrong side of the slope. Striking the kerb while doing vertical parking and rolling back on the damned slope. I don't know what's happened to me but my parking used to be perfect but during the days leading up to the test, my vertical parking was completely fouled up.

Image hosting by Photobucket

I'm just glad I finally passed. Though most of my friends said they still won't get in a car with me even though I'm a licensed driver now. Hmm....I wonder why. All I said was that I plan to try handbrake turns and stuff. Nothing too dangerous. Bunch of whimps they are!

All I need now is a car to drive. A Rally Blue WRX STi perhaps? Or if anyone needs me to babysit their Lamborghini Murcielago, Ferrari F430, Ferrari F355F1 or Porsche 911. I'm available! And I'll do it free of charge. I'll even wash and polish the damn things for you!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Finally! A pass!

Image hosting by Photobucket

WRX, where are you my love?

Still don't believe I'm a licensed driver at 2324hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home