What would you give for a woman?
2225hrs: So V'day has come and gone. I would very much like to tell you about my date last night but unwilling. Reason being that my conciousness is currently hanging on thread and it is fraying. The effects of having too many nights of troubled sleep for much too long. So I'm gonna postpone the entry lest I say something I'll regret.
But I'll leave this though...
The Lost Chapter of Genesis
Adam was hanging around the garden of Eden feeling very lonely.
So, God asked him, "What's wrong with you?"
Adam said he didn't have anyone to talk to.
God said that He was going to make Adam a companion and that it would be a woman.
He said, "This pretty lady will gather food for you, she will cook for you, and when you discover clothing, she will wash it for you.
She will always agree with every decision you make and she will not nag you, and will always be the first to admit she was wrong when you've had a disagreement.
She will praise you!She will bear your children.
And never ask you to get up in the middle of the night to take care of them.
"She will NEVER have a headache and will freely give you love and passion whenever you need it."
Adam asked God, "What will a woman like this cost?"
God replied, "An arm and a leg.
"Then Adam asked, "What can I get for a rib?"
Of course, the rest is history......
I'd rather he gave the arm..... @2233hrs
But I'll leave this though...
The Lost Chapter of Genesis
Adam was hanging around the garden of Eden feeling very lonely.
So, God asked him, "What's wrong with you?"
Adam said he didn't have anyone to talk to.
God said that He was going to make Adam a companion and that it would be a woman.
He said, "This pretty lady will gather food for you, she will cook for you, and when you discover clothing, she will wash it for you.
She will always agree with every decision you make and she will not nag you, and will always be the first to admit she was wrong when you've had a disagreement.
She will praise you!She will bear your children.
And never ask you to get up in the middle of the night to take care of them.
"She will NEVER have a headache and will freely give you love and passion whenever you need it."
Adam asked God, "What will a woman like this cost?"
God replied, "An arm and a leg.
"Then Adam asked, "What can I get for a rib?"
Of course, the rest is history......
I'd rather he gave the arm..... @2233hrs
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home