Mr Curiosity
17 April '06 / 2340hrs: Once in awhile I come across a song that sings of events or emotions I can relate to and I'll listen intently to the lyrics. And it'll plunge me into melancholy, like now. Funny how I've had this song sitting in my computer all this time and I've never heard it before. It threatens to bring tears to my eyes as I think about the many times I've made bad decisions in my life. Bad decisions that are made with only my welfare in mind and disregarding the collateral that would stem from it. The worst sin to commit is to carry on with a bad decision even when you're mindful of it. But I am thankful for friends who'll be there to check me and be the voice of reason during those times. But whether my stubborn nature decides to listen is a potential bad decision in itself.
Even now I'm caught up in bad decisions. But I can't and won't share my dilemmas with anyone. Actually, the choices are in my face but I'm too much of a wuss to make one. Thus I'll continue to be bothered by it till I drum up enough courage to face the negative ramifications from my decision.
*sigh*
I hate myself
Mr Curiosity by Jason Mraz
Hey mr. curiosity
Is it true what they've been saying about you
Are you killing me
You took care of the cat already
And for those who think it's heavy
Is it the truth or is it only gossip
Call it mystery or anything
Just as long as you'd call me
I sent the message on did you get it when i left it
See this catastrophic event
It wasn't meant to mean no harm
But to think there's nothing wrong is a problem
I'm looking for love this time
Sounding hopeful but it's making me cry
Love is a mystery
Mr. curious...
Come back to me
Mr. waiting ever patient can't you see
That i'm the same the way you left me
In a hurry to spell check me
And i'm underlined already in envy green
And pencil red
And i've forgotten what you've said
Will you stop working for the dead and return
Mr. curious well i need some inspiration
It's my birthday and i cannot find no cause for celebration
The scenario is grave but i'll be braver when you save me
From this situation laden with hearsay
I'm looking for love this time
Sounding hopeful but it's making me cry
And love is a mystery
Mr. curiosity
Be mr. please
Do come and find me
Find, find me
Oh ,come on oh, yea yea
(opera break)
I'm looking for love this time
Sounding hopeful but it's making me cry
(trying not to ask why)
This love is a mystery
Mr. curiosity
Be mr. please
Do come and find me
Love is blinding when the timing's never right
Oh who am i to beg for difference
Finding love in a just an instant
Well i don't mind
At least i've tried, well i tried
I tried...
Curiosity has killed me @ 0011hrs
Even now I'm caught up in bad decisions. But I can't and won't share my dilemmas with anyone. Actually, the choices are in my face but I'm too much of a wuss to make one. Thus I'll continue to be bothered by it till I drum up enough courage to face the negative ramifications from my decision.
*sigh*
I hate myself
Mr Curiosity by Jason Mraz
Hey mr. curiosity
Is it true what they've been saying about you
Are you killing me
You took care of the cat already
And for those who think it's heavy
Is it the truth or is it only gossip
Call it mystery or anything
Just as long as you'd call me
I sent the message on did you get it when i left it
See this catastrophic event
It wasn't meant to mean no harm
But to think there's nothing wrong is a problem
I'm looking for love this time
Sounding hopeful but it's making me cry
Love is a mystery
Mr. curious...
Come back to me
Mr. waiting ever patient can't you see
That i'm the same the way you left me
In a hurry to spell check me
And i'm underlined already in envy green
And pencil red
And i've forgotten what you've said
Will you stop working for the dead and return
Mr. curious well i need some inspiration
It's my birthday and i cannot find no cause for celebration
The scenario is grave but i'll be braver when you save me
From this situation laden with hearsay
I'm looking for love this time
Sounding hopeful but it's making me cry
And love is a mystery
Mr. curiosity
Be mr. please
Do come and find me
Find, find me
Oh ,come on oh, yea yea
(opera break)
I'm looking for love this time
Sounding hopeful but it's making me cry
(trying not to ask why)
This love is a mystery
Mr. curiosity
Be mr. please
Do come and find me
Love is blinding when the timing's never right
Oh who am i to beg for difference
Finding love in a just an instant
Well i don't mind
At least i've tried, well i tried
I tried...
Curiosity has killed me @ 0011hrs
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home